Chapter 38

Y/n's pov

I was shaking when the man put me on a metal bed. I looked at the door, I could probably leave.

"Don't try going to the door, it's locked, there's no windows in here either and the air vent is to high for you to reach so stay put", I laid down on the bed thing and curled up.

I don't even know where I'm at. Why am I here? Who is this man? Where am I?

I jumped when I heard a small whimper. I peeked at on the ground and saw the little dog and the big one. I put my hand down. The big dog sniffed it while little one tried to jump up.

"Have you ever seen a dog in real life?", I looked at the man slowly shook my head.

No one's pov

"No...", he gently grabbed her hand and started to take off the bandages. He disinfected the cuts and put new bandages on them. He checked the few bruises she had on her arms and legs. Some were new and some were already there.

Once he finished, he looked down at Y/n and looked at her new outfit. She had a white collared shirt with black overall shorts, white socks that were folded around her ankles with black buckled shoes and her little pigtails she had.

He smiled a bit at her little pigtails. He picked her up to which she immediately hugged him. She held on tightly while he left the room.

He walked to the living room where some of the pastas were at.

"None of Y/n injuries were serious?",

"She's fine, just a few cuts and bruises",

"I see", Ben popped up in front of EJ.

"Why's she hugging you?",

"She's scared of everyone", Y/n suddenly screamed and pushed away from EJ. Ben caught her but she pushed away from him and ran to a corner. She sat down and faced the wall while Smile and Doggo were guarding her. They looked at the doorway. Trender was there. He looked at Y/n and then at the pastas.

"Seriously Trender",

"What!? I didn't know that'd happen!", he yelled while motioning to Y/n.

"I mean, if you here a screaming child, shouldn't you put two and two together",

"That could've been Sally or Lazari!",

"You- Hmm, you got a point there",

"What do we do about Y/n?",

"She's just gonna be scared of everything, other than the damn dogs!", Jeff glared at Smile since he betrayed him for a Y/n.

"Y/n! Want to eat?", she shook her head.

"Want to play video games?",

"I don't know what that is...", Ben gasped and fainted.

"What about a flower, my dear",

"Offender! What the fuck man!?", Offender only scoffed.

"It's a regular flower!", all of them narrowed their eyes, well, other than Slender and Trender who sadly can't. EJ has eyelids! He's good! LJ started laughing and took out a f/f lollipop.

"Y/n would much rather have candy than a silly little flower! Hehehe, wouldn't you Y/n?", they both looked at Y/n. She was peeking from behind Smile. Smile nuzzled Doggo and then huffed. Doggo barked and walked up to Offender and LJ.

He jumped on their legs until they finally gave him the stuff. Doggo ran back to Y/n with the stuff.

"HOLY MOTHER OF ZALGO!!! Y/N IS A FUCKING DOG WHISPERER!!!",  Y/n picked up the flower and looked at it. Everyone just watched at this point since it was pretty interesting.

She sniffed the flower and inspected it. Then she looked at the lollipop. She showed the flower to Smile. He sniffed it and then sneezed. She showed the flower to Doggo too. He sniffed and sneezed to but then he ate it.

Offender sulked in another corner as his present was eaten by a dumb small dog. Y/n stared at Doggo for a bit before looking at the candy. She looked at the wrapper for a bit before hesitantly taking it off.

She showed it to Smile. He sniffed it and then hit it his paw out of her hand. It broke when it hit the floor. LJ was next to Offender sulking since the candy he worked on was destroyed by a smiling dog.

Y/n looked at both the dogs for a bit. Y/n then whispered something to Smile. Smile then licked Doggo's ear and barked. They both licked one of Y/n's cheeks. She got up and held her head down. Doggo ran in front of her while Smile walked next to her. They watched as Y/n and the two dogs 'snuck' out the room. Once they were out, Y/n got on top of Smile and then they closed the sliding doors to the living room.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion. Hoodie was the first to speak.

"The fuck just happened?", everyone just shrugged or kept staring at the door.

Finally, Splendor started to laugh after a bit.

"Y/n is a child, it's good that she still acts like one", some of them agreed with him while some just nodded.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! I have a question, I was listening to these songs and I was like, this could be Y/n's theme song! I don't know which one would be better though.

Which do you guys think is better?

Middle finger by bohnes

Or

The one from DEUCE

If you have any other songs that you think might be better, leave a comment!

Sorry if this is random but, it is in my name. Hope you enjoyed!

                                                Bye~