Chapter 24

Y/n's pov

Ugh! I got the biggest hangover! I opened my eyes and noticed everything was orange. What the hell!?

I sat up, careful not to wake Doggo. Why am outside? I noticed more people with me too. I see Jeff, Ben, Red, Offender, LJ and someone wearing my mask. Wait a second!

I touch my face to notice I was wearing goggles and a mouth guard. I also have Offenders fedora. I looked around some more and noticed a dead body too. Is that the cashier lady I got the number from? I slowly got up.

I stumbled a little but stayed standing. I picked up Doggo and started walking towards the guy with my mask. I heard the front door open.

"The fuck happened here!?", it's Masky! Hey, I just remembered the guys name, Toby!

"Uh, could you get me some water!?",

"No! Is that our camera!?", camera? I looked down in front of me and noticed the camera. I picked it up and checked it out. I'm just gonna rewind it. I walked towards the porch and sat on the steps. "Hey! That mi-",

"Shut up, I wanna know what happened last night", I looked up and noticed Offender using Ben's hat. I heard the camera click. Masky sat next to me. I pressed play.

*In recording*

"SomEBodY oNce tOLd mE! thE WOrld IS goNnA rOlL ME! I aIn't ThE ShaRpeST tOOl in tHe SHED!!!",

"Get off me!",

"Shut the fuck up you man whore! Horses don't talk, guys! I have a pill some chick gave me at a party!",

"Put it in the rum!",

"Bet!",

"C'mon Y/n, I know something else you can ride~",

"Fuck no!",

*CRACK*

"Did you just break one of the bottles on his head!?",

"Every man for themselves!!!!",

Jeff got punched by me. Then I got tackled by Toby.

"L-Let me get y-your ma-mask!",

"Get off me you googly eyed fuck!", the camera suddenly got hit. I saw Lj attacking Ben.

"I know you were the one who stole my candy!", Red suddenly got body slammed by Jeff.

"G-Guys I'm Y-Y/n!!!", Toby suddenly got tackled by me. I shoved his head in the mud. I threw his hatchet in a random place.

"That's mine!!!", I yanked him out of view. The camera suddenly got picked up. It got thrown then, it crashed into Lj's face. It showed Offender holding it. He turned it around and it showed me and Toby wrestling.

"Hello darling~", he got Toby and threw him somewhere. He picked me and started filming me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Perverted fucking octopus!!!", the camera fell again and showing everyone dog piling on Offender. I wasn't there but I did notice the camera getting picked up. Then it fell again.

"You fucking midget! You kicked me in the face!",

"Aaaaaah!!!", then it cut off there.

*End of recording*

Silence. I slowly looked at Masky. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He snatched the camera and ran.

"Hey!", I heard someone groan behind me. I turned around and saw everyone else waking up. "Oh, hey guys",

"What the fuck happened?", Jeff was holding his head. Toby got up and walked towards me.

"Oh yeah, masks?", he nodded. I took off the goggles and mouth guard. He gave me my mask.

"W-We should go t-to E-EJ",

"Yeah, let's go", everyone started getting up. Oh yeah! I took off the fedora and handed to Offender.

"Oh, my darling had my fedora, how adorable~",

"Yeah yeah, shut the fuck up", he grabbed my face and looked at it closely.

"That's a nasty bruise darling~", I smacked his hand away.

"Just a bruise, I've had worse", I put my mask back on. I opened the door and walked in. Slendy was standing there. "Hey Slendy, there's a dead body on your lawn",

"What have you all been doing, all of you reek!", Ben held up the other bottle of rum that wasn't destroyed.

"We may have been drinking",

"Do not go around Sally or Lazari like this, all of you, take a bath!", I raised my hand.

"I don't know where any bathrooms are at",

"I'll let you use a guest room",

"Oh thanks!",

"First, check with EJ", I sighed and followed everyone. We went upstairs and stopped at random door. Jeff banged on the door.

"Open up EJ!", the door slammed open.

"The fuck happened to you guys?",

"Sorry, that's on me", I raised my hand.

"He has a point", everyone else agreed. He scoffed and let us in.

"Don't touch anything", I rolled my eyes but nodded. Doggo finally started waking up.

"Hey buddy, I'll feed you in a little", he barked. I took off my mask and laid down on the floor in a corner.

"Anyways, what did happen?", EJ was patching Jeff up.

"So, I got 2 bottles of rum and I may have put a pill in one of them then, I got us to start fighting",

"Why wasn't I invited?",

"Shit, sorry, I'll invite you next time",

"Alright, wait, next time!?".