39I Dad

"You little minx," Liam growled angrily, glaring harshly at me. I couldn't help but giggle at his annoyed expression and could hear Cole stifle a laugh from next to me.

I tried to shrug innocently, but it was hard when I was using all my focus on trying not to burst out laughing. "It was an accident," I said with a sheepish smile.

"Then how come Cole was there and ready to film it?" Liam growled.

My mouth opened and then closed again, showing that I didn't know how to respond to this question. This caused Liam to smirk at how he had obviously managed to catch me out so I quickly tried to think up a plausible reason. I really didn't want to die today. "It was a coincidence?" I said, although it came out as more of a question. Damn. He really had got me.

I hoped the world remembered me for the large sacrifice I made just to film a video of my brother eating ghost peppers accidentally in a cake and then trying to turn on the taps but they didn't work since they had been turned off, so he tried got some milk from the fridge oy to find that it was mixed with vinegar but he drank it anyway and ended up throwing up all over his brand new trainers.

Yep. That video was worth me dying for.

"Run," Liam said, his voice scarily calm. His expression was blank but I could clearly see the fire raging in them that made me want to get out of there as fast as I could.

So I did.

Without having to be told anything else, I quickly spun on my heel and darted towards the door, hearing Liam's pounding footsteps close behind me as I sprinted out into the hallway.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he screamed from a couple of meters behind me as I skidded round the corner in the hallway, leading to all the bedrooms. I decided that the safest option would be to make camp in one of my brothers, so I darted towards Logan's door since he was the most lenient.

Liam seemed to realise what I was doing because I could hear his thundering footsteps drawing even closer. But he was too late. I was already pulling open the door to my brother's bedroom and diving inside, shutting it behind me before the demon could grab me.

There was a loud pounding on the wood and Liam's screams of 'open the fuck up' and 'you're dead when you get out'. Oh, and my personal favorite, 'you slimy daughter of a foot, prepare to meet your doom'. I was finding it difficult to contain my laughter.

I stayed stood in front of the door for about four minutes, just listening to Liam's failed attempts to bust down the door, when he finally gave up. I could hear him let out a huff from the other side before retreating footsteps and then finally- silence.

"Well that was something," an amused voice suddenly said from behind me, causing me to jump and twist round. Logan was lying on his bed with a book in his hands. He was watching me with a smile on his face that showed he found the situation funny.

"Oh. Hey, Logan," I said chuckling awkwardly. My brother rolled his eyes playfully before turning his attention back to his book.

"Anything I can help you with?" Logan asked.

"Please just make sure that your little bro doesn't kill me before the end of today," I said with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Sure thing," my stepbrother chuckled.

MY 6 NEW STEPBROTHERS

"He's not here," Logan smiled, shaking his head slightly at how cautious I was being. I let out a dramatic sigh and crept out into the hallway, making sure to look left and right before darting down the corridor. I couldn't afford to make any mistakes.