"That's better." He said casually as if he didn't just made our bodies so close that I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

Before any of us could say anything the waitress was already at our table waiting for our order, Jungkook looked at me as if telling me to go first "I'll take a cup of coffee, dark with no sugar and a piece of walnut pie please."

"I'll have the same." he smiled at the waitress whose cheeks turned crimson red. I couldn't blame her, that man sitting in front of me was a walking piece of art.

"So how do you know about this place, are you a stalker?" I said jokingly

"Would you be scared if I said I was actually one?" He replied with seriousness in his voice that raised some doubt in me.

"Relax Emma," he was laughing this time, "I used to come here very often before enrolling in the military, Jin hyung is also a big fan of this place.. and although I said I was joking, I did see you a couple of times studying by yourself here back then."

"Really? I never noticed, I wish I had met you before, everything would've been easier back then." I was about to talk when the waitress came back with our orders.

"It doesn't make any difference for me, then or now as long as I met you I'm never going out of your life. You better get used to me very soon." I couldn't reply anything at that. I wanted to ask him why was he so nice to me? was it part of his job? did we become that close ? I couldn't however ask any of these so with a smile I took a sip of my coffee and simply thanked him.

"This reminds me that you asked me about Tae earlier" He said munching at his walnut pie, he went from hottie to cutie real quick and I was beginning to love every different side of him.

"Yes, you said it's his birthday, I guess since I'm invited I need to buy him a gift too."

"You really don't have to, You already accepted to come and that means a lot to me, and I know he'll be happy by your presence only."

"But still I insist, so either you tell me more about him or I'll call Jin to come shopping with me and ditch you here alone." I said poking my tongue at him which made him laugh so loud it resonated in the café.

"Fine... well, Taehyung is one of my best friends, he's older than me but acts like a five years old. We've been friends since middle school, he's actually a model and famous one at that which is still somehow weird to me, he's very professional behind the camera but once he's surrounded by the people he loves, his personality shifts completely." Jungkook mustn't have realized but the more he talked about his friend, the more I could see his eyes shine with love, his cheeks flashed the sweetest smile I've seen and small wrinkles stretched from the outer corner his eyes to his temples. I could see and feel how dearly he held this person in his heart and for a moment I wish I could have this too, someone who loves me and whom I love dearly, someone who would give me unconditional love and affection, someone who'd get stars in his eyes at the thought of me only.

"He'll be 27, wait let me show you his Instagram, you might know him since you worked with many models before." He quickly took he phone out and opened the app clicking on one picture in particular. "Here that's him."

Needless to mention that I choked on my coffee, "Your Taetae is THE KIM TEAHYUNG? Jungkook, do you even know how famous he is? woah he's the number one top model every fancy brand wishes to cast in their upcoming collections."

"Really? I didn't know he was that famous. I don't really use social media that much." He said sipping his coffee as if he didn't just tell me he was best friends with the country's heart-throb.

He kept on talking, and the more he did the more I realized there were so many things I still didn't know about him; his childhood, who were his friends; where did he go to college; what's his favorite food... when was the last time he had a girlfriend.. Although I knew It was none of my business, but I couldn't help but wonder. 

We chatted some more before we decided it was time to go shopping. Jungkook mentioned somehow that his friend loved Gucci clothes, so I settled for a warm cardigan with Jungkook's constant nagging at the back telling me how expensive it was and that, I quote "I really didn't have to" 

"Well, first of all Kook, This is my first time meeting your best friends,who for the majority of them were kind enough to invite me when they don't even know me. Second, This is Alex's credit card, I rarely use it because I have my own income but I guess today's an exception. Plus he owes me more than a couple thousands of dollars." he laughed a bit at my words and I took it as a sign of his approval.

"I have one more shop to visit, here take this card and pay for the gift I'll be back in a second." I said and I was happy he didn't press more. Jungkook had a lot of tact and as planned he probably thought I was going to a lingerie shop. It was a huge risk to leave his side, I was an easy target and I knew there was a big chance someone was watching me from the moment I sat foot outside my house. My palms grew sweaty, the more steps I took away from him, the more my anxiety peaked, I was glad the store was not very far and it only took me few seconds to go in, pick what I wanted, pay for it and go back almost running to a more anxious Jungkook than I was.

"I think we should go home now Emma, we're being followed by your husband's men."