"Nick got in this all mess." My head snapped and my stomach dropped. James sighed and squeezed my shoulder lightly as if to get my attention. My mind was thinking all the bad things which I hope are not true. James was staring at me, I was staring at him. I could feel my

Nick. How in the world? How can they?

Nick.

Those fuckers.

My whole body burned and I pushed pass him. I ran outside and the smell of blood made me nausea. Wolves were fighting, tearing each other apart. The trees were painted in red, and meat piece of bodies were scattered everywhere. I did a full circle and witnessed the most terrifying scene. I saw Eli, a shewolf. She is only 17, in the same group which a train. Courageous and strong. But here she was, her stomach was open and a pool blood was around her body. She was dead, I couldn't feel her heartbeat.

My head was pounding, hearing all those noises of agony. I looked around to find Drew or Jake or Alpha but I couldn't sense them which was odd. Alpha is always the first one to go out in the battle field. I just hope that Drew is fine, he was there when I brought Elliot...

My thoughts cut short when a huge grey wolf slammed into the ground. He bared his cannies, drool dripping down. He snarled and marched towards, I was on my feet in a second. His scent was telling me he was a high rank wolf. No that it matters, he is one of those people who had hurted Nick. Elliot is in hospital because of them. So if they think they can overpower me, they are highly misunderstanding.

I punched hard his side breaking bones effectively then drew my legs to his with so much force that he yelped and took a few steps away. I may be not able to shift but I can take him down.

It took him good two seconds to gain his control back but those two seconds were enough for me to kill him and I did kill him. I was on a rampage, no matter who attacked I was gonna kill them. During this fights I got several cuts, deep and light.

Suddenly I smelled the scent of a wolf the one who attacked Elliot. It wasn't strong, that must mean he is near by. My whole body screamed for his blood and that lust for blood is going to satisfy today. They have done enough damage now it's time for pay back.

I ran as fast as my legs could allow, the more I walked into the woods the more terrifying my surrounding got. This battle was getting brutal. Everything was red, trees, ground. The air was thick with metallic smell of blood, fresh smell of meat. And then it hit me...

Bastard.

I studied the area where he was practically ripping apart my pack' member. He killed two of our wolves easily and that irked me. I picked a knife which I don't know what was doing there nor I had time to think. I grabbed it and looked for the perfect time to attack because it would be really stupid to rush there and threw my hands in the air recklessly.

And when I was sure he'd let his focus down, I jumped on his back and stabbed that knife in his neck. He growled painfully throwing his head in any direction. I lost my balance and fell on the ground. He snapped his head and eyed me like I am his prey. How wrong he is. He lunged at me, sinking his teeth deep in arm flesh causing blood to paint the ground red. But that fired my desire to see him choking in his own blood. I punched hard to his side and kicked his leg, no giving him much time and brought that knief to side throat to dragged it down to his heart.

He howled in pain as I relished the feeling of that. He snarled at me, grabbing my hand and opened my flesh to bleed. His nail dug deep into my hand, he scratched my back raw which hurt like hell and and as it made contact with the ground it was like someone had thrown acid on it. I lost my conscious for a second then it became normal. My head was heavy, I could feel myself losing control.

It was a chance for him and if I didn't attack first, this could be my last day. He knew it, he was howling, circling in a manner that can freak anyone out but not me. I am here to bathe in his blood, to tore him apart. But that damn wolf had done some damage. The fact that he wasn't attacking, it was like he had all the time in the world and that was infuriating.

God damn it.

I got some control back and flung at him. He easily dodged it and kicked me hard like my wounds weren't serious. I coughed, blood dripping from the side of my mouth. The taste of was something I was never fan of, even if I was a wolf. He changed into his human form back and grinned wickedly. Maybe it was all amusing it him.

"It's a sight to behold, halfbreed." He said pleasantly.

Halfbreed? Was it supposed to be an insult?

He was hovering over me, taking pleasure in my bloody form. I was surprised no one came to help me, but looking around I could feel why. They were large in number, launching on one wolf in a group.

Such a cowards.

He harshly gripped my neck in rough hands and blocked my windpipe. Soon I was trashing for air, throwing arms at which were going limp. My vision was turning black and my chest wasabout to brust until someone knocked him over.

As soon as my neck was free, I breathed the fresh air and turned to side to get up. With a little affort I stood on my own two feet and my eyes went wide to the scene infornt of me.

Pasquale had pinned that damn pup down and nearly ripped his head off. No, he actually ripped his head off. He swung his head around and tossed to side like it was a ball, not someone's head.

He faced me with his glowing red eyes and fangs sparkling in the sun. If I didn't know any better, I could mistake him for a vampire. He was oozing power, his presence was almost suffocating. And the way he was looking at me, I was positive he would play volleyball with my head.

"You are most stupid asshole I have ever seen." He seethed through his clenched teeth. He took a few steps towards me, examined my injuries then narrowed his eyes. "Go back to the hospital, you are in no shape to fight." He stated. I scowled.

"I am not going back." Hah. Just a few minutes ago, I didn't want to fight and now...

"Shut up. Go back but if you want to die then..." He shrugged his shoulder, wanted to look nonchalant but his tensed muscles was saying something else.

I wanted to aruge further but I coughed some blood. He extended his hand and held me so that I couldn't fall. I mumbled a thanks  which he very charmingly ignored. He hurriedly walked past everyone and dropped me on the ground...no too soft for ground. A bed. A hospital bed.

He was talking to someone but their voice were not very clear to hear.

Slowly I blacked out completely.

And I had the worst dream ever.

_________________

I don't know how to write fight scenes. I just hope you guys can digest it.🤞