7.

Atmosphere in this room is really heavy we all are sitting in this room for like 2 hours none is saying a single word James is angry and glaring at both the criminals time to time making sure that they don't attack each other which I highly doubt. Hanna and Drake hasn't calm down yet they have control over their body but anger it still there. I don't know what exactly happened in the party why they attacked or tried to kill each other but I guess this not the right time for my curiosity.

" We are not going to do anything so please sit down and relax, James. You are making me dizzy with this walking."

" RELAX???? just shut up. Do you think it is funny. Let me remind you Emily clearly told you about his brother and on the top of that Luna ordered us to watch our behavior yet you both..." He made tsk sound and walked to door but turned in their direction " I believe that after making this is so difficult for Luna you guys will calm your ass down. Don't want to return with your corpse." Before they could say something he exited the room behind him Carmen also left. Since we have guard outside so it is safe to left us alone.

I waited for few moments " Why did you guys do that?" disappointment is clear in my tone.

"Why don't you ask him. He was the who made the first move." Hanna hissed and Drake did the same.

" I am not asking who started it I am asking why did it happen? You knew that we are in someone else's ground. How can you guys be so thoughtless about the surroundings."

"Look we are sorry about that I know what we did was wrong but I lost it for that moment." Drake said not looking at me but his tone tells that he is sorry. I turned to Hanna and guilty is evident on her face.

" So what exactly happened?" I asked to no one in particular but Drake answered because it feels like if Hanna speaks a single word she will start crying.

"After their ceremony we all went for some drink me Carmen, Hanna and James. We were all talking..." I cut him off " Get to point. I don't want every single detail." Rude I know but patient is my least quality. He looked annoyed but continued with the story " When we were drinking an amazing and intoxicating smell hit my nose that was like chocolate and honey. I sniffed it and followed that fragrance. It got strong with each step and when I reached there." Don't pause so dramatically.

" A girl was kissing him."

"More like they were kissing each other. Face the reality Drake." Hanna shouted and looked at me like I have done something wrong.

"So they were kissing and my wolf took control and let her. He was defending him and I was defending her. That's it. So please don't make it look like it was a sin. That's happens when we see our mate with anyone else." She sobbed between her words but still manage to complete what she wants to say.

"Not everyone does that." I argued because I didn't behave like that. My mate got married infornt of me, kissed her and he will never be mine but I was totally in control.

"Oh really?" She sneered "everyone does that okay. You don't know this feeling Oliver. First you haven't meet you mate and second you have no wolf. So stop this nonsense." Her words did hurt me. How she is so not aware of my situation. As I was about to say something James entered the room with Luna, Emily and Cerman.

" Do gou have something to say about your behavior?" Luna asked, she is surprisingly calm in this situation.

" We are both sorry for what we did and we also want to apologize to our mates and their packs. We know what we did was not something can be forgotten but we still want to do this." Drake said hanging his head low looking at the floor.

" And you think it will change everything?" Luna asked looking straight in their eyes " They are highly disappointed how you both acted. And they want you two to reject them."