onze

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖟𝖊:BELLE BITES BACK

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖟𝖊:
BELLE BITES BACK

★ 。/|\。★

AS SHE RAN, Belle tried to unpack everything that swirled throughout her mind. How Percy had fought with Sunflower so effortlessly despite him never using it before. A Half-Blood trying to prove himself to join the Titan's army. The way Percy had defeated Antaeus. And, of course, how she didn't resist Percy holding her hand. Gods, what was wrong with her? She was supposed to be mad at him, but somehow he still managed to make her weak to her knees.

"This way!" Rachel yelled.

"Why should we follow you?" Annabeth demanded. "You led us straight into that death trap!"

"It was the way you needed to go, and so is this. Come on!"

Belle didn't know why that was the way they needed to go. She had been restrained by a Laistrygonian Giant and a Dracaena. It wasn't fun. However, Belle continued to run with the rest of them. Rachel seemed to know the exact path. She turned around corners quickly and didn't stop to hesitate at crossroads. At one point, she ordered them to duck, and they all crouched as a huge ax swung over their heads. They continued to run as if nothing even happened.

They had turned so many times that Belle was starting to lose track. Rachel didn't allow them to stop to rest until they entered a room about the size of a gymnasium with old marble columns holding up the ceiling. Percy stood at the doorway with Belle by his side (because he hadn't let go of her hand yet, naturally.) Neither of them heard anything. Apparently, they had lost the Titan army in the maze.

Belle then realized that Mrs. O'Leary was gone. She looked at Percy worryingly. His expression was crestfallen and he squeezed Belle's hand tightly. Belle's anger subsided and she squeezed back. Percy looked back at her. Green eyes met blue.

Her eyes were so bright, Percy swore he melted. "I'm sorry, Belle. For everything."

"It's okay," she responded quietly. "I'm sorry for not letting you explain things. I was just . . . so mad."

Ethan collapsed on the floor. "You people are crazy."

He pulled off his helmet, his face gleaming with sweat. Belle's eyes widened. She suddenly knew where she recognized him from. Camp Half-Blood.

Annabeth gasped. "I remember you! You were one of the undetermined kids in Hermes Cabin, years ago."

He gave her a glare. "Yeah, and you're Annabeth. I remember."