We walked towards the next door as Somi stops. "She's not here." Somi said as i nodded and head on to the next room going inside to see Momo lying down and breathing heavily as she heard the door closed and jumped out of her bed.

She spotted me and smiled but soon disappeared when she saw Somi.

"W-Who's that?" Momo stammered as she looks like she's about to run away.

"I think you already saw me earlier! I'm Jeon Somi! Nice to meet you!" She cheerfully introduces as i giggled.

"She's the head guard that keeps you, me and everyone safe." I smiled as she bit her lip probably nervous. "Don't worry she'll just stay there and play with her phone." I smiled and turned around to see Somi swiftly taking out her phone as i smiled and turned back to Momo.

I entered her glass room as I smiled reassuringly as she glances at somi from time to time.

"You were dancing right?" I asked as she nodded. "Do you want me to play a song?" I asked as she slowly nodded. "Somi~ Please open the playlist." I called.

She raised her brows as she quickly went to the desk and glanced at me asking what kind of song.

"Momo?" I asked as she flinched and looked away. Was she staring at me?

"A-Ah, We're going t-to dance?" She asked as i shook my head.

"Only you." I smiled as she quickly shook her head.

"B-But.." She glances at Somi as i approached her patting her head. "Just close your eyes and pretend like everything is ok." I whispered as her gaze softened.

Momo took a deep breathe as a calm music started playing, good for ballet and freestyle as i stepped back. I slowly exited her glass room as i approached Somi.

"You can express your feelings in many ways." I smiled as Somi chuckled.

"I express mine by eating." Somi giggled as i giggled with her. "You?" She asked.

I didn't respond as she sighed.

"Please stop expressing your feelings by silence." She frowns as i sighed and patted her head. "I'll be okay.." I answered as she sighed too.

After a few minutes the music stops as Momo stopped too, she hesitantly turned around as her gaze softened when me and somi gave her a proud smile and a few claps.

"You should rest now Momoring~" I cooed as she slowly nodded and quickly jumped on her bed. I chuckled as i waved bye while she just stared at me exiting the room. We walked towards the next room as Somi stops again.

"Not here?" I asks as she nods, we head on to the next door as we were about to open it when Jihyo opened it first.

"A-Ah Y/n." Jihyo stammered as i smiled.

"Where are you going?" I asks as she closed the door.

"I was going to ask for a towel and a new uniform since i was thinking on taking a bath." Jihyo said as she glanced at Somi. "You're girlfriend?" She asks pointing at Somi as we both shook our heads. "Good." She gave Somi a 'close eyed smile'.

"Anyways, where are the others?" I asked as she hummed.

"Others are still on the field and others are taking a bath too." Jihyo answered.

"I see, alright thanks jihyo." I smiled as she slowly nodded and bowed before leaving us both.

"Other rooms are empty too." Somi shrugged her shoulders as i nodded.