Panic! In The Order of The Phoenix

Start from the beginning

"So now what?" asked Bill and Albus sighed.

"It's obvious the Dark Lord is recruiting more allies. Growing stronger. The only thing we can do..is the same. We'll have to build our army. Frank Longbottom will undertake extreme training from now on. Everyone will help where they can. For now, keep an eye out. I'll have some spies on the pureblood families I know will aide the Dark Lord. We'll talk to the neutral families and see if Voldemort has asked them to switch sides yet. I think for now, this meeting is adjourned. We have to work on rebuilding Azkaban."

The others nodded and began breaking off into groups, discussing all that had been said.

"Bill, Charlie, I need you two to talk some sense into Ron and the twins." muttered Molly, pulling her two eldest out toward the gardens and they gave each other a look before meeting their mother's worried yet annoyed gaze.

"What do you mean, mum?" asked Bill and Molly sighed deeply. "They've gotten themselves into something I'm afraid they won't get out of. They're friends with Hadrian Black. Sirius' son. Not only him but multiple Death Eater children. Ron is acting oddly and the twins ignore me. I'm afraid they might be dark." she explained in a low voice and Bill wasn't surprised.

The twins had never been like the rest of the family..but hearing about Ron..

The youngest Weasley brother had been sending them letters. They knew how he felt about Hadrian, how he was going to court Neville Lestrange and how he felt as if his new friends were his true family.

Ron was odd. He was smart, but before, he pretended not to be. He knew things would happen before they happened but would shout it out in such a ridiculous way that no one would believe him. And his magic had been weak for some time.

Bill was glad that he was changing and if that meant he was dark...well so what? Bill himself was neutral, though he agreed with some things Voldemort preached. Say, their traditions. The Weasley family had so many until their father was born and disgraced their name.

Bill couldn't stand for that.

Charlie, was strictly dark, despite his affinity for light magic. His reason was the creatures he loved most, dragons. Dragons were considered dark and because of this they were treated terribly. He couldn't support a side who discriminated not only against wizards with dark magic but dark creatures as well.

It wasn't their fault that they were dark creatures. Lady Magick created them that way.

"I see...but mum, that will be hard. You know how Slytherins are. They're loyal. Extremely so. They wouldn't betray each other. Especially not a Black. Even if it meant hurting us, I doubt Ron will just agree to stop being friends with Hadrian. Especially if he knows his dad was a Death Eater. He'll want to protect Hadrian." said Charlie and Molly gave them a pleading look.

"Please boys, the twins, Ron, they look up to you. They all do. If they'll listen to anyone it'll definitely be you." she said and Bill sighed, but inwardly rolled his eyes. "We'll try." she beamed, reaching up to kiss both of their cheeks, then scurried off to make more food for her guests.

"How do you think the Dark Lord does things? I mean Dumbledore is the light Lord but the way he runs his..subjects or whatever is like some kind of dysfunctional family." muttered Charlie and Bill shrugged, crossing his arms.