22

It's unusual for someone like Wang Yibo to dwell himself into other people's matters, let alone his uncle's own matters however he can't help but to think about it thoroughly.

His uncle was known as someone who's upright, strict and has a bold character but thinking about his past between Mr. Lim, weren't he such a coward?

Leaving behind someone who had been precious to you, without even hearing their explanations, wasn't it what coward people do?

In order to protect your feelings, you disregard people from telling the truth but in this case isn't it the opposite? If Uncle Ziteng would've known the truth, his heart will suppose to be at ease nevertheless the way Mr. Lim spoke about the whole thing, he presented how much the outcome would be different from what they originally expected.

Yibo is now contemplating whether it's a good thing to meddle on his uncle's business. Of course, he knew the answer would be no. The old man will be furious if he'd know.

Later that night, after partaking their dinner, Wang Yibo insisted that they should start working on the designated files. He reckon that the earlier they finish, the better.

"Are you sure you're fine about this? I mean look we can absolutely complain this to Professor Lim.." Xiao Zhan expressed his dissatisfaction and annoyance. He's been constantly whinning since morning and he barely even touched the papers

Meanwhile Wang Yibo had already arranged the surnames that starts with A, B and C. You might think this looks easy however it's not. Yibo understands why Xiao Zhan refused to accept this as an activity, first of all, this was supposed to be a Professor's job. These are files and reports of their students. Aside from the pile, the thing that Xiao Zhan hates the most its because it was all mixed up and disorganized! It needs a lot of work to do!

They're thankful that they were only given one section of the class otherwise if Professor Lim was neglectful, they would have the rest of the seniors as well.

The known 'tidy and neat' as pin house of Wang Yibo is now full of scattered files and papers on the floor. It's almost unbearable to look.

"Sit properly. Stop whining. Leave the rest to me." He blurted out with authority after seeing the latter propping it's body in to the most rude manner.

After hearing his domineering command. Xiao Zhan crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders, "Aiya, do you think I have the conscience to give this all up to you? You'll die because of this mere papers if I won't help you."

Wang Yibo, "I understand where your annoyance is coming from but I think, if we don't do this, aside from our grades, I am worried for Mr. Lim. We both know he's already old. He won't take long arranging this, he'll probably faint."

Xiao Zhan protruded his lips. Of course he doesn't want anything bad to happen to Professor Lim, he's not that heartless!

He half heartedly arranged the surnames from letter D to G with his cheeks puffed like a balloon. He stared at the papers and sorted out that these are all from seniors, could it be that the university is starting to collect data for the graduating students?

He took a deep sigh. So it's really coming to an end huh? All these years that he have stayed at the university, the memories, the laughter and the tears, most importantly the great friends that he gained.

"Zhan, are you alright?" Yibo asked after hearing the latter sighing for how many times.

"Yeah."

"If you want to take a break. You can take a break. Do not push yourself, take it easy."

"I'm alright. I was just thinking about the upcoming graduation. These files are for that, isn't it?"