21

As a promise, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan attended classes on the university the next day.

Wang Yibo is still ignorant and unaccustomed seeing Xiao Zhan being greeted by everyone easily and freely. It might sound a lie if he says he doesn't feel envious at them. He means, he waited eight fucking years before actually talking to him. How can they do that effortlessly?

Wang Yibo had witnessed in the past of how popular Xiao Zhan was. It's like no matter where he goes, people keep on following him, and surrounding him seemingly like a protection squad. He thought it would only last for a year or so but after familiarizing the latter, it only gotten worse. His people really increased ten more times than the usual.

He reckoned that maybe Xiao Zhan was really destined to be famous and near to people. Not that he despised the idea, but he just had a realization of how opposite their life was.

Xiao Zhan was someone who's sociable, approachable, outgoing, and really friendly meanwhile Wang Yibo was someone who would rather to be alone than to engage with people.

Not that he likes the idea of being alone and lonely, but for him, being away from people, is like being away from all mishaps as well. His life is already a complete mess and he doesn't want to add to it. Not to mention, his uncle had a habit of driving people away from him, so he really had no choice but to take this path.

For someone like Wang Yibo who doesn't have trust with the people around his man, he still gets anxious.

Of course, he trusts Xiao Zhan. He does more than any thing else. Nevertheless, for him, its ineluctable to get anxious most especially knowing that his boyfriend is not just handsome but also popular! He knows that someone out there is interested at his boyfriend and may potentially will try to hit on Xiao Zhan. Thinking that they'll take him away from him although it's beyond the bounds of possibility.

If ever. Will they shut up and get over Xiao Zhan immediately after recognizing that he is owned by him? He hopes they'll be that considerate otherwise it would cause a big trouble.

After all, Wang Yibo isn't afraid to cause a mess. Why you asked? First of all, he is a free man, he won't receive a good scolding from his family and they he doesn't care if they did otherwise. Secondly, he's not here to impress or please anyone other than Xiao Zhan.

If he gets into trouble because of loving him too much, he could clean that mess by simply giving out his money. Atleast, he doesn't coax people to stay away from who.

"Aren't you a celebrity?" Yibo scoffed while giving the latter a frown, sulking on the corner, he was dragged away by the crowd.

Xiao Zhan chuckled while he approach the sulking man and simply tapping his shoulders to console him, "Don't be mad! These are my friends!"

Wang Yibo scowled on his mind. Of course, everyone is your friend. Even the stranger that you barely know is your friend, even the birds are your friend, even the plants are your friend. Literally everything and everyone is your friend.

Knowing that Xiao Zhan won't move any time now, Wang Yibo held the tip of his bag and pulled him out of the crowd.

"We're late." He clenched his jaw.

Xiao Zhan who's into oblivion, checked his wrist clock and stubbornly finding an excuse to refused the other, "Aiya what do you mean? We still have 20 minutes!"

How dense can he be, not to feel his boyfriend's jealousy when the other students that they passed by could only looked down and avoid Wang Yibo's cold and impassive gaze.

His brows were knitted together and he's clenching his jaw. In a nutshell, his aura is telling people to 'do not fucking interrupt us'

"Not anymore." Yibo muttered, gritting his teeth.