11

I DIDN'T PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER!!

- -

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

I've been with Huisang for almost a week, I barely see Wang Yibo anymore, he's been busy with his partner as well. Huisang stayed at my house for the whole week so I haven't spend much time with Yibo, I miss sleeping on his bed and I really miss cuddling with him.

sometimes when huisang's asleep I would sneaked out and went to the next door knowing Yibo was already waiting for me. fortunately the building has a rooftop we went their and star gazed, Yibo would steal kisses from me and ofc I was really shy and didn't expect that the he would kiss me again.

I asked him, "how was your work with Mian-mian?" I felt my throat sore, bitterness was hinted on my voice.

I never got to shared an intimate relationship with anyone before, all I do was flirting. To be honest when I got in to the team I've had a lot of flings whenever we go to one place and another for tournaments. there's not a single school where I haven't had a fling, there's always one.

nevertheless when Wang Yibo came into my life. I always feel a lot of bursting emotions lately, sometimes I would feel giddy and fluttered, sometimes hurt and pain that I cannot explain.

I see that I became attached to him, I can't live a day without seeing him. I get furious when I see him with someone else.

"it was fine, I guess," he replied, Yibo is not a much of a talker, he would rather talk in a straightforward manner not like me who will talk in a paragraph form

I've opened up to Huisang, Jiang Cheng, and Shifeng about my feelings for once, when I got drunk. I remember they told me that I was dumb and stupid that I didn't get to notice that I eventually grow my feelings for Wang Yibo.

I panicked when the memories of me talking a lot about Wang Yibo flashback on my head after getting a hangover. right now I still can't believe that I have feelings for him.

Wang Yibo is a nice guy, at first I thought he was crazy. I mean his bet was simple and unbelievable. it was crazy indeed, who knew he was pretty serious that time.

I've been ignoring him for almost two days, still in disbelief, I like girls but I never knew I would get to like a man someday. all of these things are confusing.

"Why don't you just man up and confess?" Huisang said while rummaging the cabinet probably finding chips, I can't believe my food is being eaten up all by him.

"It's not that easy. what if he'll reject me?" the thought of Wang Yibo saying no to me would hurt as heck. we shared an intimate moment a lot of time, we kissed a lot of time but he never told me about his feelings as well.

"Dude you're literally smooching everyday, how can you tell he doesn't feel the same way to you?" Huisang spat at me. He sat down on the couch while crossing his legs, hugging a bunch of chips and munching them.

true, exactly, we are smooching everyday, we cuddle everyday, we sleep with each other everyday, I am confused. what if that's all what he wants and never wished to something beyond like this? what if he never likes to be in a relationship? what if he only wants a fling? someone he could flirt with?

I slumped on the couch and screamed internally. "Maybe he only likes it this way," I meant our none label relationship.

Huisang almost choke on his spit, "Are you fucking serious right now? I can't believe you. You're so dumb and dense. Have you ever noticed when you're both together like we don't even seems to exist around you when you're with him, both of your eyes are shining and twinkling and it's really suffocating that you both are being cowards!"