20

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan went back to Beijing like nothing happened and keep on with their usual lives.

It's a weekday and they're supposed to be in class right now but they reckon to stay at home to rest and attend the class by the next day.

Xiao Zhan laugh while scrolling down on his phone meanwhile the latter was busy unpacking their things out of the baggages.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked while folding the clothes neatly and eventually putting it on the drawer.

Xiao Zhan shoved his phone towards him and sprawled the hundreds of notifications from his friends, "Jiang Cheng flooded me with death threats! He's really mad!"

Yibo shook his head and grinned, "And why are you happy about that?"

Xiao Zhan scoffed and cross his arms, hugging his chest, "Aiya! Come on! This is so funny bro how can you not see the fun in it? I love it when he gets annoyed and mad!"

He heaved a sigh, "Don't bro-zoned me."

Xiao Zhan chuckled and rubbed his nose with his index finger, "Oh! I'm sorry bro."

"Zhan."

"Ops! I wont do it again, bro."

"Zhan."

"What now, bro?"

"Xiao Zhan-ah!"

He bursted into laughter and quickly gave up when Wang Yibo was fuming in anger, "Alright! Alright! I'll stop!"

Wang Yibo furiously dumped the clothes that his supposed to fold and attacked the latter.

He held Xiao Zhan's wrist and pushed him on the bed leaving a whine on his mouth. It sounds satisfying for his ears.

"Do you still want to call me bro?" He whispered on his ear. Xiao Zhan felt all his hair rising when his breath brush on his skin. It was tickling.

He blushed and quickly moved his face away and press his lips together, "No! Not anymore! Yibo, let me go."

Xiao Zhan was about to slap his back but he quickly caught his hands. Grabing the other one, Wang Yibo cornered both of his hands and place them above his head while pinning him against the bed.

"Imagine me as your bro, doing you. hmm?"

Xiao Zhan gasped and widened his eyes, "Aiya! You can't be serious right now."

"What if I am?"

Wang Yibo crawled his hands downwards almost touching the bottom's bum. He smirked when he saw him gulped roughly.

"Ah. Here it is." He quickly got up and leave the latter looking helplessly lying on the bed.

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan also got up.

Yibo waves his hand while holding Xiao Zhan's phone and cock his eyebrows, "What? Were you expecting something else to happen?"

Wang Yibo just teased him! Xiao Zhan was expecting that he'd be done for today, not gonna lie but he was excited earlier without knowing his boyfriend's real intention.

He got disappointed when he find out that Yibo didn't intend to do him instead he was taking out the phone that got stuck on his back.

Xiao Zhan felt his face turned hot, he immediately looked away from embarrassment. He chuckled and dusted off his clothes, "What are you, nuts?"

Wang Yibo smirked and toss his phone towards him. Thankfully, he caught it on time. "Tell your friends that you're home and you're safe."

Xiao Zhan stared into space for a moment before asking, "You want me to text them?"