Chris n Chips

The sun shined through the windows onto the sleeping figures of the two boys who fell asleep on the couch watching the Kevin Malone and Megamind Cooking Show(music by Gabbie Hannah). Due to the brightness of the sun Ben opened his eyes to find his head was resting on Chris's shoulder, Ben got up abruptly and went to turn off the TV when a certain commercial caught his eye, it was for the Grand Canyon. The TV displayed Leslie, Ann, AND Joe Biden riding on a horse dressed as cowboys, the anger boiled inside of him seeing how fast Leslie moved on made him feel smaller than he actually was(which is pretty small) his anger got the best of him and started to throw the TV out the window at the trashcan outside his house but missed instead it hit his mailbox that looked like fish. The sudden commotion made Chris wake up abruptly his eyes fell on the angry little gnome of a man standing in front of the window. 

"WHAT THE HELL BEN?!" Chris exclaimed, his face flushed because he knew for a fact that Limited Edition Hello Kitty TV costed a mini fortune.

"I'm sorry Chris, it's just... Leslie's at the grand canyon riding horses with Joe Biden and Ann." Ben turned around to his friend, there eyes met "I'm sick of being sad  over her if she can move on so can I." Ben continued he walked over to Chris and touched his hand, "I've always had feelings for you. It just took a while for me to figure them out." The small man stated.

"Ben, your my dearest friend and I know how you feel but-" Chris started to say but was cut off by his friend,

"But what? Were both single, and obviously feel the same way. We can be together now!!" 

"Yes, I know but I'm not sure it's a good idea, I don't want to be a rebound...." Chris said his voice quiet looking to the floor.

"Chris you could never be a rebound, I've always been in love with you sense the day I met you" the smaller boy said. Chris enveloped Ben into a big hug.