______

"Noor! Come quickly year! This kitty is scaring me! Sho..Sho..go away!
Noor! come soon yar!", Ayesha almost cried pleading Noor on the phone standing on her sofa trying to get rid of the innocent kitten.
(yar-slang for friend)

"Ayesha, calm down already! I'm coming in an hour, let me ask Ami, okay?", she cooed her.
"Uh..Okay! be quick", she said cutting the call wheras Noor giggled on her childishness.

She reached her house after telling her mother with the driver. She was going to ring the bell when the door opened revealing a man in his late twenties wearing a suit.

"Who are you?", he asked in his dominating voice looking intensely at the little beauty dressed in yellow shalwar kameez with black dupatta on her head.
"uh..I..I am Ayesha's friend.", she replied looking down getting uncomfortable by his stare.
"Noor! Finally you're here! oh Bhai she's my friend let her in, Noor this is my cousin, Bhai Rohail", before he could say something Ayesha barged in between introducing them to eachother.

"Assalam-u-Alaikum Noor", he greeted looking at her making Noor cringe at his overly sweet voice.
"Va Alaikum Asalam Bhai", she greeted back moving inside with Ayesha whereas Rohail frowned at her 'bhai'.

"Hayee Noor ! Take this kitten from here already it's suffocating me", Ayesha blabbed the moment Noor entered her room.
"Awww! It's so cute", Noor ignored Ayesha taking the kitten in her arms.

"Noor! Keep it away!", she shouted running away when she saw Noor coming towards her. Meanwhile Noor laughed following her enjoying her state.
"I hate you Noor!", Ayesha screamed opening the door of her room running ouside followed by a giggling Noor.
Noor was walking when she bumped into a figure. she looked up to be shocked seeing Rohail.
Rohail wrapped his arms around Noor making her move back instantly.

"Be careful, Noor", he whispered eyeing her from head to toe.
"Sorry", she mumbled running back into the room.

______

"Ayesha can you please drop me back, Ami told me the driver has gone to have the car serviced", Noor asked Ayesha after they had enjoyed the day talking and eating.

"I would have dropped you Noor but Baba has taken the car with him, ah yes Rohail Bhai can drop you", Ayesha told her.
"But Ayesha..", she tried to protest when she got interrupted by Rohail himself,
"Its okay Noor, come I'll drop you, I need to go to the office to get some files, i'll drop you on the way", he sais sweetly.
"No that..um..", she looked towards Ayesha for help.
"Yes Noor you can go with Bhai, infact I will accompany you guys, let's go, I'll inform Ami and come", Ayesha assured Noor with her eyes understanding her reluctance.

Noor was seated in the backseat while Ayesha in the front. She could feel him staring at her from the rear-view mirror continuously. She shifted uncomfortably in her place looking down.

"Noor, aap Ayesha ke sath hi University me parhti hain?", Rohail asked still looking at her from the mirror.
(Noor, you study in the same university as Ayesha?)

"Yes Bhai", Ayesha replied for her. This was the third time Rohail had initiated the conversation.
Finally after suffocating ten minutes they were at her place, Noor quickly got out , hugging Ayesha she bade her goodbye running inside not even glancing at Rohail.
Rohail stared at her retreating figure for a while before starting his car.

"This is Noor's home?", Rohail asked looking at the Villas.
"Yes Bhai", Ayesha replied opening her phone.

_______

"Assalam-u-Alaikum I am Raza Afandi and this is my wife Zubaida Afandi", the guests introduced themselves getting seated.
"Va Alaikum Asalam, do we know you?", Mr.Ahmed asked politely not being able to recall any relatives with Afandi as their surname.