18

I walked to the balcony and grabbed my knife on my thigh strap. "It's time." I swiped the knife across my wrist, letting blood seep through my skin. I dropped my knife and pulled out my wand. "Summon the I shall protect me you shall! Oh servant from below and above grace me with your presence CATTUS!" Two large black and white one with angel wings one with crippled black wings the two huge panthers gracefully landed before me. "What is it this time Aklea. I was taking quite the nice nap. Tch. I couldn't of thought you would summon us now." Zepar said. His dark paws crossed one another. "I to would like to know why I am here. Just not as rude as my brother, Zepar." Isda said. Isda lifted her white paw and began to clean her brother. "You know you have such dirty fur." She messed with his fur. "H-Hey! Stop that! Isda! Stop!" He flew up a little trying to get away from the loving Isda. "Come back Zepar! Akela called us for a reason!" Zepar flew Down slowly and carefully.

"Zepar, Isda. Please I need your help. It seems as the crow demo sebastaian and his master Ciel phantomhive are on to me." I looked at them. "Oh... Well... We already knew and we've been watching." Zepar said. "Can you too just transform into your human forms?!" I needed to talk to humans for a little bit. "Of course." Isda turned into her beautiful self (girl in picture) and Zepar turned into his self (guy in picture). They both came up to me and wrapped their arms and wings around me creating a dome. "Akela, just cry, okay?" Zepar patted my head. "Zepar, I have no tears left." I hung my head looking down. "Even if I tried I couldn't." I felt them both ruffle my hair. "Silly! Anyone can cry!" Isda embraced me and wrapped her long white wings around me. "Akela, we both love you. Your our 'family'" we were not actually family we were very close though. "What is going on here?!" Sebastian's voice rang through my ears. Both Zepar and Isda stood infront of me and guarded me. "If you touch her I will personally kill you! In the name of kami!" I've never seen Isda like this. "You disgusting demon!" She spat at him. "Hey!" Zepar glared at her. "Sorry brother!" She sweat dropped and smiled nervously before returning serious. "I can not allow you to hurt her!" Zepar glared through his bright green eyes. "Zepar, Isda... I can handle this. You two may leave. Zepar come visit me sometime with my sister and niece. Isda please visit too." I said. "To help you.. You will know when the time comes. You questions will be answered." Isda's voice faded away. "Bye!" Zepar then jumped off the balcony.

I turned my attention back to sebastaian "what questions?" He asked with narrowed eyes. "None of your business. You don't care anyways." I walked past him. "Tch." He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "You will tell me." I shivered and turned to meet his pink eyes. "Damn." I looked away and teared up. "I guess Isda was correct I still have tears." I laughed painfully. I looked up at him with pained eyes and a sad smile. "You may hate me, but I love you." I then kissed him cheek and slipped out of his embrace. "Akela.." I turned and saw his normal red eyes. "Hm?" I was putting my knife back into my thigh strap. Then I felt his arms snake around my waist again "S-Sebataian?" I gasped. "I love you too.." He kissed me. A loving kiss, it was fully of pain, love, and anger. I broke the kiss "I thought I was disgusting and you hated me." I looked up at him. "I did once. But I love you too." I smiled. "Let's go down for dinner." He grabbed my hand and led me down to the dining room.

Once I had sat in my chair I looked at Ciel and began to eat. "Hey Ciel?" I broke the awkward silence. "What?" He stuffed his food in his mouth. "Can I go to the Trancy manor tomorrow?" I ran over to him as he began to choke on his food. "Sebastian!" I saw him fun over to ciel and got the food out. What was that called himelick? Homelock? Whatever. It looked like a yaoi scene I couldn't help but blush. I was cut out of my trance when I heard "Why would you want to go to that disgusting place?!" He sat there stunned. "Well... I need to talk to Alois and his butler I've some business." I lied. My family and Alois Trancy are quite the good friends.

"Very well we leave tomorrow." Ciel said and began to eat his food once more. "We?" I was surprised he wanted to go. "Of course. Unless there is something that I can't see or you don't want me to know?" He squinted at me. "Oh haha nope not a thing! Why would you think that anyways?" I laughed nervously. "Well... Let's just eat and retire. It is late and it's still raining." Indeed it was. It was still raining. "Yes. Well I am finished please excuse me." I stood up and walked back to my bed room. Once I got there I let out the breath I was holding back.

I changed out of my tattered dress and into my Large white button up long sleeve sleeping shirt and black shorts. I tied my hair into a long pony-tail that reached mid back. "Hello there my sweet!" I said and flopped onto my bed. I love this bed, it had memory foam and silk sheets. It was huge too! A large king size navy bed. Who could ask for more. "Akela?" I then heard my door creek. "Oh! Sebastian, What do give the pleasure of your appearance?" I politely welcomed him in. "Well, I just wanted to make sure you were safe." He smiled. "Thank you sebastian!" I showed him a toothy grin and he began to step closer to me until the space between us was no more. "Sebastian.." My voice came out in a small whisper. "Shh my love." He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in giving me a long, passionate, joyful kiss. "Good night Akela." He said. I tugged at the hem of his vest. "Hm? What is it?" I looked away as a blush began to form on my skin. "C-Could you stay? I-I mean if you don't that's fine too!" I stuttered out my words silently cursing myself in my head. "Anything for you love." He took of his vest and shoes. I climbed under the soft silk sheets and he followed my actions. "Good night sebastian." I closed my eyes. "Good night Akela." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I buried my face into his collared shirt.