27

He held my hand as I gazed at large and might I say looks to expensive building. I think it's to fancy to be called restaurant. "What would you like to eat?" The blonde boy came back with a notepad and pen. "Go first." William gestures. "Oh okay, um.... Can I have the Soupe à L'oignon?" He nodded and wrote it down. "And I'll have the Magret de Canard." He grabbed our menus and left. "That sounds good!" I smiled. "Yours does as well. Afterwards would you like to dance?" I nodded. "I would love to!" My eyes locked on to his before darting away. "How's your tea?" I sipped it. "It's delicious. How about your wine?" He smiled. "Amazing. Probably one of the best in Europe." He titled his glass and stared at the dark liquid. "I'm sorry for the wait! Here!" The blonde boy set our food infront of us. "It's no problem! Definitely worth the wait!" I smiled and he smiled back. "Thank you and enjoy." I nodded and dug in, tasting the creamy soup and taking a bite out of the bread. I sighed in happiness as I watched William eat his thin slices of meat. "Can I try a bite?" William asked politely. "Of course! Only if I can have some of yours!" I giggled. "Here." He cut a bit off and held the fork to my mouth. I ate the piece of meat and gave him some of my soup. "Ah... I love French foods." He nodded and pushed up his glasses.

~

"Are you finished?" I nodded taking the last bite of my bread. "Yes." He held my hand and led me to the ball room floor where nobles dance with their spouses. "Thank you so much William." I thanked him as he spun my around. "It is my pleasure. You deserve the best." I blushed and tested my head on his chest. "This is really nice." He kissed my forehead and tightened his arm on my waist.

-4 songs later-

"It is. Would you like to go it's getting late." I nodded yawning. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and leading me to the carriage. "This was such a wonderful night." I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad I spent it with you." He chuckled. "As am I." I looked out the window and watched as the trees and grass passed us quickly.

~

"Thanks!" I walked to my room with William falling behind closely. "I have something to tell you." I turned around to face him as we stood at my door. "What is it?" He
Grabbed my chin and pulled my head up to meet his eyes. "I think I'm falling hard for you." The next thing I know is his lips were caressing mine and I stood there unable to process. My face was cherry red. "W-William... I-" "It's okay you don't have to answer now. Just think about it." I nodded. "Thank you for this wonderful night." I kissed him on the cheek.

I opened my door and closed it. What just happened... I think I should... I ran to the bathroom and turned on the water heating up a bath. I stripped off my Clothes.

I sat in the bathtub with tears streaming down my face. "S-Sebastian..." I cried. "What have I gotten into?"