"Good morning Emma," He said coming my way, he felt less tense and more at ease around me, that morning he was different and I started seeing a new face of him, a face I didn't know was there before. He was more relaxed and behaved around me the same wat he usually does around Jin. "How was your sleep?"

I looked at him and I was sure my eyes betrayed how much affection I had toward him. Patting the side of my bed, I made some space for him, gesturing to come sit down, which he did without hesitation. "I slept good, thank you for not leaving me on the floor, and I'm really sorry about last night, I'm sure I ruined your shirt with all the tears and mascara I left on it."

"Are you kidding me? I'm never washing it again, I could sell it on eBay and get a fortune for it, you're pretty famous you know, I Googled your name." he said smiling wildly showing me his pretty bunny teeth and wrinkled side eyes. I laughed so hard at that, it felt really good to let my guards down and be myself from time to time.

"It feels good to hear you laugh Emma, thank you for sharing your past with me, I can't imagine how difficult it must've been for you to unveil this again, but I'm happy you told me."

"No you're wrong, it was difficult indeed but I felt good, I needed to tell you Jungkook, I can't explain it but somehow I trusted you and I felt the need to let you know everything about me. And you know I'm sorry about yesterday..."

"What do you mean you're sorry?"

"I mean you know..." I was sure that my cheeks were burning judging by the amused smile Jungkook had on his face, "No I don't Emma you have to be more precise." he says almost laughing. He knew exactly what I was talking about and was teasing me.

"You know, about the kiss, I'm sorry." I said playing with my covers, I couldn't believe that me, Emma the twenty six years old introvert kissed a man who was not my husband in our kitchen while crying.

"Don't be." he said, and when I raised my head and looked at him he wasn't smiling anymore, no. This Jungkook in front of me was calm, composed, serious and confident. "Don't Emma, I wouldn't mind if it happened again."

"I might want to do it again then."

I was sure at that moment that from the way he looked at my face then down my lips, I was going to commit the sweetest sin I could've ever done. Our faces were getting closer, agonizingly slow if you ask me, our noses touched and at that moment .....

...... I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Startled Jungkook got up faster than lightening and opened the door to be met with none other than Mrs Lee, «Breakfast is ready Mrs Emma" she said with a stoic face yet sweet voice. before I could answer Jungkook did instead taking me by surprise,

"Thank you Mrs Lee but the young Mrs and I will be eating outside this morning." with that she left and I was grateful she didn't give any suspicious look. Jungkook was after all supposed to protect me, it is only natural for him to be next to me.

"I didn't have time to tell you but, Namjoon Hyung called earlier, he said there's a gathering at 7p.m tonight, remember he mentioned it at the hospital and you agreed to come Emma you can't back down or I'll kidnap you."

"I thought you were supposed to protect me." I said amused by his words

"Yes always but I will make sure you're safe while kidnapping you."

I realized at that moment that yesterday's events were not just a way for me to open up to him but for him to let go of his fears and serious demeanor as well, and if I wasn't sure about the nature of our relationship before, I knew that we were good friends from now on, and I was unconsciously wishing for a little bit more than that.

"Plus it's taetae's birthday and I could really use your help to buy him a gift." I sighed knowing damn well I couldn't refuse anything to this bunny.

"All right, give me some time to get ready I'll meet you downstairs, how does it sound?" I said going to the bathroom

"It sounds perfect."

_______________________________

I got out of the shower and dried my hair, it wasn't straight nor frizzy, I had naturally wavy hair and decide to let it down for a change. Although I was always neatly dressed whenever I was in public, I felt like dressing more like myself today, away from fancy blazers and shoes, I opted for a light pink woolen sweater and black jeans, with my favorite pair of converse. Alex hated when I wore them, but to me no Louboutin in this world compared to them. Once I was ready I grabbed my purse and made sure to spray my favorite perfume all over my neck and clothes, that's just how I wear it, I mean everyone does the same right?

Jungkook was patiently waiting in front of the main door. I tapped his shoulder, "So where are we going and how old is taetae exactly?"