exploring (again)

<i have been posting a lot recently and i have college soon so i am making up for it>

COLBYS POV

me and my best friend sam are going to be exploring an abandoned house and will me meeting some friends there. the people we were meeting was his girlfriend and my best friend y/n. we had been friends for about two years and were really close. anyways, enough blabbing and time to head out and explore.

when we arrived to the place, i could see y/n's dinky car parked in a parking lot so i decided to park next to it. once i had done that, we collected all the things that we needed and got out and headed over to the meeting spot. sam had texted kat that we had arrived and would be there in a couple minutes so we could start filming.

YOUR POV

kat had told me that the boys had arrived and would be here soon. i hadnt seen them in a while because i had been busy with my own YouTube as well as travelling home and here a lot. this was going to be one of my free nights so i might as well hang out with the people i first met in LA.

"hello ladies" i heard a familiar voice say. sam.

"hey babe" kat says walking over to him. i didnt knew what to do so i just stood their awkwardly.

"hey y/n" i heard colby say bringing me out of my thoughts.

"hey colby" i said. he walked over to me opening his arms for a hug. "i missed you colby" i said in the hug.

"i missed you too, lets hope you can stay a little longer this time" he said pulling out of the hug and looking into my eyes. those damn eyes. 

"lets hope" i say "you guys ready to start filming" i shout over to sam and kat. they were in their little world of love. wish i had that (a/n mood).

"yep" the love birds said in unison.

we all set up the camera equipment we were using for the night as well as making sure that everything was fully charged. dont want to be going in an abandoned house with dead things. well, it wouldnt really make a difference because there had been deaths in that house.

"whats up guys its sam and colby!" colbys shouts his famous line

"and today we are going to be exploring this abandoned house behind me with some special guests"

me and kat jump into frame by leaping on the boys and almost falling over taking them with us. the air was filled with laughter.

"would you like to introduce yourselves?" colby asks.

"sure! im kat and i make music and i date sam" she said while hugging sam. those two were so cute.

"and i am y/n. i make videos and single so if there are any dudes out there hit me up" i said whilst doing some hand actions. 

COLBYS POV

i was kinda offended that she said she wanted guys to hit her up because i had a crush on her. she looked up at me and smiles, i smiled back at her and continued to talk to the camera about the history of the house.

"this house was abandoned in the late 1970s and has not been lived in since. the reason is because of the history. there have been seven murders and the murderer was never found. there have been many sighting of the people that were murdered as well as hearing their moans and groans when they were being killed"i explained

"do you have any information on the murderer?" y/n asked me curiously.

"i do actually" i say looking at her then back to the camera "so the people that were killed were the mom and the dad as well as two sons, two daughters and the family dog" 

"no not he dog" y/n said stomping her feel like a little kid.

"sadly, yes. the person that is suspected to do it was the third son. he was around 17 when he committed these murders and that would make him around his 70s or 80s by now. so, shall we get exploring?" i said turning to my left to face y/n, sam and kat.

YOUR POV

we had split into pairs to explore the house from top to bottom. it was massive. not as big as the trap house but it was still big. there hadnt been any activity the hole night, until now. 

me and colby were on the second floor in the master bedroom whilst sam and kat were downstairs exploring.

"do you think anything will happen in here?" i ask colby looking though the belongings that were left behind.

"honestly, i dont think so. we havent heard or seen anything all night so im guessing this will just fail" he said coming over to me to see what i was looking at. 

"you never know what will happen" i said looking at him

"thats true but-" he was interrupted by the sound of something crashing downstairs. our eyes opened wide and we bolted out of the room to the stairs.

i was in front of him and he was close behind. once we got downstairs, we saw a confused sam on the floor and kat crouched in front of him. my mother instincts kicked in (i wasnt a mother but i was like the mother of the group even though i was the youngest a/n same with me but i am like one of the older ones)

"sam, sam whats wrong" i said rushing over and sliding along the floor.

"i dont know he wont tell me" kat said in the same worrying tone as me.

"can you tell me what happened" i asked her

"well, we were looking at the pictures in the photo album and then he just collapsed on the floor" she explained

"sam, i need you to talk to me ok?" i said to him and he slowly looked up at me "hey buddy, can you tell me what happened?" i said in a calming tone.

"p-p-pushed" he managed to get out with a couple tries

"did something push you over" he nodded in response

COLBYS POV

i watched as she talked to sam like he was a little kid and she was his mother. it was if her mother instincts kicked in.

"ok me and kat are gonna pick you and will take you home ok?" she said.

he nodded as he was struggling to put words together. i watch as kat puts one arm under sams left arm and y/n does the same with his left "on the count of three we get up. ready? one, two, three" y/n says and they all get up in unison and wait a couple seconds so sam can collect himself and get ready to start walking.

YOUR POV

we had managed to get sam to my car and sit him in the passenger seat. i told kat that she could drive my car and we will meet her at the house. i will be riding with colby as well as spending to night to monitor sam. i know i probably shouldnt and it might not be necessary but i want to make sure.

"your a good person y/n" colby said to me tearing my focus from the road.

"you think so?" i said looking at him

"yeah, the way you handled the situation back there was so calm" he said taking a look at me

"well yeah, i didnt want to scare sam anymore and he is like a brother to me" i told him looking back out the window

we continued to talk for the rest of the drive home about random things to make it less boring.

couple days later

sam was doing fine now and managed to tell us what happened. he said that when they was looking at the pictures, he felt as if it was something he wasnt meant to be doing. then as he was pushed my a force and that is when me and colby came and found him the way he was. kinda creepy if you ask me.

<1314 words>

vote and comment? thankyou for reading and i hope you have a good rest of your day/night depending on when you are reading this. i love you all <3