Outreach programs 2

Start from the beginning

"Not good?" Yuuji asked and Chikara wiped the corner of Yuuji's mouth.

"It was really good but I wanted to shoot it inside. Is it okay?" Chikara asked as Yuuji got on fours.

"More than okay. Go ahead daddy." Yuuji smirked and Chikara smirked before he entered Yuuji smoothly.

"You missed having me inside huh?" Chikara teased and Yuuji only moaned out in response.

"As much as I want to hear your cries and whimpers baby, we need to keep quiet so we won't get caught." Chikara reminded Yuuji who was not biting on his shirt to keep his sounds in.

"I'll pick up my pace now." Chikara warned Yuuji who only nodded.

Chikara thrusted in and out and Yuuji can't help but moan out loud. The black haired male chuckled and shook his head before he covered Yuuji's mouth with his hand. Yuuji looked so high and dreamy.

Oh how Chikara loved this sight. No one else can make Yuuji weak and pleasured like this... only him and he felt his chest swell with pride everytime Yuuji does that pace.

"Yuuji I love you..." Chikara grunts as he felt so close and Yuuji shoots out his cum on the ground.

Yuuji squeezes him tightly and Chikara's hips stuttered as he shoot his essence inside the other male.

"So warm..." Yuuji said as he let Chikara fill him up to the brim.

"Haven't let any of it out for almost a week. Sorry baby." Chikara said and pulled out of Yuuji.

"Thank you for helping me Chikara..." Yuuji said as Chikara was cleaning Yuuji up using his shirt.

"Wait... are you satisfied with only just one round?" Chikara asked asked Yuuji smiled prettily at Chikara which made the ravennete's heart to race.

"Mhmmm... I love you Chikara. Thank you again." Yuuji said softly and pulled Chikara for a gentle.

"I love you too. No problem Uji... can you stand?" Chikara asked and he dressed Yuuji.

"I dirtied your shirt... its cold Chikara... what are you going to wear back?" Yuuji asked worriedly and tried to remove Chikara's jacket that he was wearing.

"I'll be fine. Hop on my back Yuuji. I'll carry you back to cabin." Chikara said and Yuuji nodded and hopped on Chikara's back.

The two headed back to the cabin and when Chikara and Yuuji arrived at the tents, Tooru got outside his tent and he stared at the two.

"..."

"Aren't you cold Chika-chan?" Tooru asked and smiled a little.

"I... I uh..."

"Its fine. No need to explain you two. Thank you for not doing it here and not traumatizing our other boys specially Kei-chan who is still very new to this." Tooru said and told the pair to go back inside the cabin and rest.

Tooru took out his macbook and searched for a stable signal around the area. He finally found the perfect spot which was on top a huge boulder three hundred meters away from where the tents at.

He took a deep breath before he grabbed his phone. He stared at a certain number and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Please be awake..." He dialed the number and he really didnt really expect the other person to pick his call up.

"Sup boss?" Tooru can't help but feel emotional after hearing that name and voice after months of trying to forget about them.

"Hi... I'm sorry for calling-"