010

! Gory topics ahead

10
-

Why don't you walk away?

——————————————————

"Under the tongue... annnnd swallow, good job, Mr. Levi."
Chun Hei smiled, rubbing me on the back, much like you would when forcing a child to take flu medication.

It's was her nightly routine of giving her patients their sleep medication, me having an A letter last name, made me one of the firsts every night.

I only need the timing to be right.
She took her leave after a few mutual goodbyes, and like always, Mr. Oh had let go of the handle seconds after Chun Hei was out of the room. Now!
I kicked her pencil she dropped eariler, that I had brought to a perfect angle to stop the door from closing fully.
And bingo did it work.

Swiftly, now being able to in under 20 seconds, I had escaped my straight jacket through a bunch of uncomfortable moves. I spat out the medication I received earlier, running to the door, where I took the pencil, and closed the door fully, but kept ahold to the handle so it never locked.
Sure I could've actually taken the medication, it's not like it does anything to me, but I need to be fully alert for this plan to take action.

The hardest part would be staying here in this position, without letting go, while the staff members take their leave. I say give it an hour, give or take.

An hour passed by.
The hallways leading towards my cell have been dead, and I mean dead quiet for the last 25 minutes. I could even hear coughs from other cells, a few hallways away. 
Cautiously, I peered outside the door, seeing that it was in fact a ghost town. I placed the pencil back in place and started to go on my adventure.

Surely, they must have a front desk regarding staff's information.
I wandered around aimlessly, elevators were out of the question, stairs would be preferred.
How many levels was this building and where would information be stored?
These were the questions I thought about, as I walked around the empty, silent hallways, hands casually in pockets.

I made it to the main dinning room, before I heard insane screams of other patients from other rooms. I sighed, hearing all sorts of random ass things being said.
The once packed, chaotic hospital now so quiet, besides the shouting I was avoiding, made it so eery.
Greeted by a large staircase, I decided to down to the below level, this level seeming to only have the mess hall and cells.

Instantly, I was in a much cleaner place, the tiles on the walls were white and not an aged yellow. There were flowers in glass vases, decorating the area, along with a few colourful pattern rugs on the clean floor, the lightening was fixed too, not flickering in and out every few seconds.
I seen the empty receptionist desk, bolting towards it. I really am a god, this is too easy! Lightly I had chuckled to myself, amused.

Digging through countless of files, I was finally able to find a cabinet, sorted with tan folders, sectioned by alphabetical order.
Obviously I looked through the M's, before finding Chun Hei's.
I scanned through the documents, smirking to myself demonically as the information I needed were right here.

Lives with caretaker, Min Il-Sung, Relation: Father at location: 23 Cite Pasteur.

I placed my hand over my mouthing, covering my laughter.
"Do you want me to kill your father, Chun Hei!? You're making this too damn easy!"