Two

Milo groaned as the annoying light kept growing brighter and brighter. Bringing up a hand to clutch his head as he turned onto his stomach. His head was throbbing and his throat ached.

Slowly his eyes opened and he realized he wasn't back in his NYU dorm. He vaguely remembered last night events and instantly felt the heat crept up his neck to his cheeks. She wasn't a dream... Holy Shit he actually got laid last night.
Before he could further question himself a door inside the bedroom he was in opened. Steam slowly rolled out along with the sexy, wet girl in nothing but a towel.

"Oh hey your up, morning." Violet winked upon seeing the very flushed teenager awkwardly clutching her duvet.
"H-hi." Milo winced as his dry throat felt like it was cracking. "Oh no I'll grab you a water, want some aspirin?"
"Yes please." He grimaced, thankful as she quickly left her room. Milo let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. How did he manage to hook up with someone like her last night?

"Here." Violet sat down on the edge of her bed next to him, handing him a glass of water before dropping a couple pills into his open his hand. Milo gulped the pills and the water down as fast as he could, his eyes purposely looking anywhere but the wet, naked girl in front of him. She was covered by a small towel and he could already feel how hard and uncomfortable his erection was straining against his boxers.
"You reek of alcohol." Her giggle made him blush even more, fuck why did he have to be so awkward?
"S-sorry."
"Dude relax, wanna take a shower and eat something before you leave? Or you can go ahead and call a Uber now if you want, I just don't want you leaving if you think your not well enough to.." He nodded, honestly he felt so hungover and was dying for a hot shower to help with all the tension in his head and muscles. Also he was desperate to get rid of his problem, not cumming last night had left him painfully bothered.
"A shower sounds great." His voice croaked causing him to groan. Violet smirked while he tried gulping down even more water. Normally she didn't let guys stay but in the back of her head a small voice kept nagging her to make sure the kid was okay. He was only nineteen and obviously not use to drinking excessively or hooking up.

"Come on kid."  Violet walked back into her master bathroom. She tightened the knot on her towel to make sure it stayed on before she turned the shower on to let it heat up. Setting a towel and washcloth on the counter before she turned back around to face the flushing teen. He had tried to adjust his problem but it was still noticeably pressing against his boxers, his cheeks heating up even more as he bit his lip.
"T-thanks I'll just um .." Smirking up at him as he trailed off Violet caught him off guard. Pressing herself against his bare chest, he whimpered as her towel covered front brushed against his aching member.
"You know we could take care of that, since we didn't last night.." Violet batted her eyelashes watching as he released a shaky breath. Once her eyes had landed on his morning wood she instantly felt wet thinking back to last night. The kid was really good in bed for being so awkward.
Milo only felt himself start to nod before her lips captured his hungrily. The sound of something softly hitting the ground got his attention, he pulled away to see the now naked girl in-front of him her towel pooling around her feet.
"Jesus Christ." Violet only giggled before grabbing him by his biceps and tugging him into the steaming hot shower.
A deep, husky moan left his lips, his eyes widening before looking down to see the hot girl on her knees. Just the head in her mouth teasing it before she took him bit by bit, it felt so fucking good. Milo's head rolled back against the tile wall, leaning his weight on the tile to support himself as the girl continued to pleasure him. This had to be a fucking dream, he never had a girl just want him like this.
Especially when they didn't know who he was.

He was so close already, her tongue skillfully wrapped and swirled around his head and length in time with her bobbing head. He was about to explode. Violet let out a surprised moan her eyes shooting open to see the attractive teen in front of her continue to massage and tease her left pierced nipple. Milo peaked through his eyelashes down at the brunette who had pulled her lips from his pulsing member, her soft hand stroking him.
"S-sorry I'm so close." He groaned when she only giggled, her lips sucking him back into her mouth only for her to encourage him to keep playing with her. Violet liked the effect she was having on him and it was turning her on the more she sucked him off. She purposely let out a exaggerated moan, her mouth vibrating around his dick while her tongue feverishly lapped at his head.
"Fuck, fuck." Milo whimpered his hands tugging at his own hair, he exploded. A loud satisfied groan left his lips as she continued to milk him dry while he came.
His softening member felt from her mouth, he bit his lip watching as she swallowed his seed. It was probably the sexiest thing he had ever seen..
"Fuck I'm so sorry I didn't mean to—" He sunk to his knees as he looked over her face, trailing off as she started to laugh. "—You really have to relax.. I wouldn't have if I didn't want too." Milo wasn't sure if it was the steam and the hot water pouring down on them or the way she was looking up at him still kneeling next to him but he grabbed her, his lips moving hungrily against hers. Violet moaned as his tongue forced its way past her lips, he could still taste a hint of himself on her tongue but he didn't even care. His thoughts went back to the way she looked falling apart underneath him, how those sexy moans and whimpers left her lips for him because of the way he pleasured her.
He wanted to repay the favor, staying in his kneeling position he tried to help her up by squeezing her hips. She got the memo and stood up breaking the kiss. Milo blushed as it was his turn to see her staring down at him. Violet only furrowed her eyebrows she tried to help him, she thought he was going to bend her over or fuck her against the wall up but he surprisingly shook his head. Her eyebrows raised as he lifted her leg up by the back of her knee, he scooted closer and closer to her center until she could feel his breath. He hooked her knee over his shoulder before lowering his lips to her glistening sex. Licking his lips he couldn't believe she was wet after sucking him off, it only turned him on even more. Milo moaned as he dipped his head to work his mouth against her mound. Taking his time he let his tongue slowly circle her clit before taking it between his lips.