Nine

"We can call, text, FaceTime... Fuck I'll even write you a letter if you want." Milo let out a nervous breath before relaxing as his girlfriend laughed at him.
"I mean I'd love a letter but phone calls and FaceTime sex will suffice as well.."
"Great— wait—- FaceTime sex?" His brain misfired just hearing those magical words in a single sentence.
"How did I get so lucky?" Milo groaned into Violet's neck wrapping his arms tightly around her body.

It was just going to be one month...

He decided he would just spend a month back home before coming back two months early for school. His mom had said he could move into her New York apartment this year instead of having to "rough" it in the college dorms any longer. It would work out perfectly.

Well you know.
Except for that one part where his girlfriend didn't actually even know who he was...

Milo shook the stomach churning thought from his head. He still hadn't figured that one out but right now he was focused on enjoying every moment he could with Violet.

They could totally end up laughing about this all one day..
Right?

"I love you Vi." Milo exhaled, brushing his lips against hers before they shared a long slow kiss.

"Don't have too much fun in California Kid..."

.....

5 Days Later...

"I don't know Mi, California looks pretty sexy on you.." Violet giggled as her boyfriend lifted his sunglasses above his eyes to shoot her a wink.
"It would definitely look even sexier on you baby.." He cooed before he smiled at through the lens at her.

Milo loved being home, with his mom and friends but fuck did he miss Violet.

"I might have to cut this trip short.. I don't know if I can go a whole month without you."

"Well it's funny you say that.." Her eyes sparkled and a familiar mischievous smirk appeared on her lips. "I  wasn't going to bring it up because I didn't want too sound clingy.. but I'll be in San Diego in ten days.."

"What that's so awesome!" Milo jumped out of his chair in excitement but then the realization hit.
"Wait—-you want me to meet your dad?"  Violet laughed as she took in her boyfriend's frightened expression.
"Milo it's just my dad.. and if your not ready for that it's fine. I was thinking we could just meet up maybe and have a beach date, maybe even grab a hotel for the night.." Her voice slowly pulled him out of his thoughts yet again. "..Remind you what you left in New York.." Milo sucked in a breath as he watched his girlfriend shed her top via FaceTime, showing off a very new lingerie purchase.
"Jesus Christ.."
"I've really missed you too .."

.....

"How have you not told her?!" Meg's voice could cut glass and it was enough to scare her best friend as he sunk in his chair.
"Because he can't keep it in his pants long enough to sack up and tell her." Mason rolled his eyes ignoring Milo's death glare. "I told you nothing good would come from this."
"Milo.. you .. you have to fix this."

"How do I even open that conversation?!" Milo exclaimed, gaining his friends attention. "I've lied about everything except my feelings for you.. I'm also kind of famous and you hate celebrities.. Can we start over?"

Meg and Mason fell silent as their friend looked at them for answers.

"Either way .. I'm going to hurt her." Milo bit his lip, blinking the tears back. "I know I'm an asshole... and I can't fix this."

....

"Hey .. are you okay?" Violet noticed her boyfriend looking paler than usual as they walked up to her fathers house.
"Yeah.. just nervous. Big step." He quickly explained, looking flustered now as they waited outside the house.
"I promise he'll like you, I wouldn't have invited you if I didn't think so... Just talk about the Dodgers and your golden." Milo gave her a small smile and a quick peck on the lips. He watched as she opened the door, calling for her dad. Violet holding Milo's free hand as his other had a death grip on the expensive bourbon, a gift for her father.

"Hey darling—Oh wow who do we have here?" Violet giggled as she surprised her dad, he hadn't seen her with anyone in years.
"Dad this is Milo, my boyfriend."
"Nice to meet you sir." Milo extended his hand, making sure to keep his grip firm before presenting the bottle of bourbon. "Violet mentioned your a fan."

"Manners and picked up my favorite wow sweetie you finally found a good one." Milo nervously laughed as her father clapped the back of his shoulder.
"Nice to meet you Milo you can call me Tim." Violet smiled as her father gave her a thumbs up behind Milo's shoulder. Sighing in relief, the worst part was over.
So she thought..

.....

"I love you." Milo moaned against Violet's lips, his hips meeting hers in a sensual rhythm. Her toes curled against his spine as her legs locked up tightly around his torso.
"Milo—oh—" Whatever words that were to follow muffled against his shoulder as she lost it. He loved how she lost it when she came. Her fingers pulled his hair tight and her body locked up as pleasure filled her veins. Milo finally joined groaning as he lost himself.
"I love you so fucking much baby."

Milo wasn't sure how long they laid there after but it felt different.. Heavier. His fingers continued drawing shapes and squiggly lines against her soft skin.
Suddenly Violet rolled over, laying on top of his chest her brown eyes staring back into his. He raised an eyebrow, a question on the tip of his tongue but her soft smile had him forget the words and what she said next completely ruined him.

"...I love you too."

.......

Yikes

Sorry short and sweet but I gotta lot stuff I wanted to get down in the next update but here's something for you all for now.

♥️♥️♥️