Settling

An: we gonna split POV from girls to boys after Aasim chat then 3rd person.

3rd person POV of Aasim:

Aasim walk the halls for a few minutes until he finally found Fairy Godmother headmistress office which he knocks on it a few time. But after a minute the door opens as a girl in blue dress is completely speechless at his appearance.

Aasim: "Sorry to disturb but I need a chat with Fairy Godmother" he ask to which the girl nod and allow him to enter before leaving and closing the door behind her. Once inside Aasim is facing Fairy Godmother with a serious glare while the fairy is smiling at him.

FG: "can I help you" She ask but he walk until he took a seat in front of her.

Aasim: "Yeah explain why you and the others allow Adam to do the anti magic law" he said as Fairy Godmother widen her eyes before sighing.

FG: "if we didn't allow him to pass the law then the other kingdoms will think he is under a spell" she said.

Aasim: "You and the others should have told him that he can't stop magic users to perform magic as it is poisonous to those that are born magical" he said.

FG: sigh "yes but even if we did he would have enforced it" she said.

Aasim: growl "you and I both know he can't do anything to magic users like one ex queen" he said.

FG: "Even so he does allow those under magical influence to be pardon as Elsa and others like her couldn't control their magic one time" she said.

Aasim: "perhaps but there one law that even royal must obey" he said with a smirk. She look confused until she realized what he meant.

FG: "you sure it wise to bring that ancient law? Even gods themselves can't interfere" she said.

Aasim: "yes but with the soon to be crowned king Ben I will tell him about the law" he said.

Aasim: "However we cannot let anyone to know until he is crowned but at the moment I will let you know that a old friend of my father will be coming here soon" he finish.

FG: confused "who?" She ask but Aasim chuckle.

Aasim: "sorry but it best if you meet him in person" he said.

Aasim: "anyway can I see the school secluded for the kids?" he ask making her nod and give him the clipboard. However after he spot the goodness class for the kids he rise his eyebrow.

Aasim: "new class?" He ask to which she nod "well can I see the questions" he ask to which she look worried but sigh as she gave him the list. After he look through the list his eyes widen in rage at the last question.

Aasim: "If You're not invited to an Christening? do you A: curse the baby? B: curse the parents? C: cursed both parents and their child D: attend the party anyway and bless the child or E: don't go because you weren't invited?!" He read them to her. She look down as Aasim is enrage.

Aasim: "I want you to give them a better question as this is an insult" he said shocking Fairy Godmother.

FG: "I can't even if I did it was the school board decision" she said but he look at her until he remembered something.

Aasim: "was it the school board that have a few royal members in which they have influence with?" He ask. She nod before she realized what he is getting into.

FG: "you don't mean" she said but he spoke confirming her.

Aasim: "yes if this school board have make the decision without their approval then they will be disband" he said.