Prologue: Island

Narrator: It be a entire thousand year since Chernabog was born but since then he grow and became a force not to be dealt with but oh course there was forces who seem him as a threat like many of the gods. However as he was hundred years since he was born did his mother Gaia went to sleep leaving him as a adult in charge of Balm mountain but while he look at the outside from his cave he met some friends. But after another hundred years his friends became targets to several groups who see them as villains which leads to his friends defeats and imprisonments which cause him to be isolated from the world. Until the gods minus a few attack him causing him to flee in a sense of fear of his home being destroyed which leads to his eight hundred chase from Zeus and his allies. Yet on the run Chernabog met those he consider as friends and those he met when they were either new borns or treat him kindly he consider family since they doesn't seem him as a threat nor a evil being. Now sure he seem as a monster but those that didn't judge him was actually impressed with his appearance as they never thought they see a myth which makes him happy. But like every happiness a person have, a force will always take that happiness away in a form that start to effect his friends and family while he was gone but it wasn't long before he returns and cure them.

Narrator: Those he consider family or friends are considered villains because of how they were treated as evil because of what happened yet that didn't stop him from saving them from the shadows. But shortly after he save his lasted friend he stop by a castle where a young princess with the most purest heart is at however as he watch from the windows the young princess spots him from her room which surprise both of them. However after a embarrassing moment the two became friends but soon that friendship was gonna be more then just friends as the two developed love. Sadly the father of the princess decided to hold her eighteen birthday in the ballroom which leads to her father revealing the marriage he arranged to a prince who have the whole creep vibes. She refused to the marriage but both her father and the prince already sign the marriage document which made her try to run but the prince stop her and try to force kiss her if it wasn't for Chernabog breaking into the ballroom. That cause a scene as he grab the prince before ending the prince then he grab the father neck while the abuse mother try to kill him but his skin broke the knife. He knocks her out using his wings then throwing the father to a wall breaking the king spine completely before looking at the crying princess and offer his hand to which she accepted. Then he teleports both of them and those who care about the princess with them to a remote land where even the gods can't find them which he claim the land in both his and the princess name.

Narrator: Then after a month of building a town and a small castle both Chernabog and the princess married and have a pleasant honeymoon before a night of intense pleasure which lasted for the entire night. However after that night the two spend six months in their home from helping the town in the morning but at night they enjoy a night of pleasure all the way until sunrise where they rest. Yet after six months he decided to go before the gods or Zeus allies finds him which cause his wife to cry but he promised that no matter how far he is they will always be with each other. She nod and the two kiss before he left while the princess or queen to the kind ones smile as he left while she rub her belly then return to the castle where she begin to help the people. However after another six months Chernabog was immediately attack by lightning which cause him to land on a hill where several magical people throw a magic spell to create chains to chains Chernabog legs and arms to the ground where Zeus shows himself. Chernabog try to reason with them but Zeus anger didn't allow him and without a thought Zeus and his allies imprison Chernabog inside a dungeon room where the hill cover the dungeon. Now trap inside the hill with the door as the main exit towards the cave Zeus and his allies left Chernabog forgotten by the outside world. Yet he wasn't alone.

Narrator: After what felt like years since his imprisonments Chernabog is slowly breaking the chains but with his strength not powerful enough he have to rest every night however he wasn't alone as the place he is located at turns out to be a island not to far from land. It wasn't long that a friend of his found him which is a demon by the name Calus who help build a small town near the hill which turns out to be a large mountain. However since Calus couldn't break the door nor the chains he help Chernabog by gathering bats that allow Chernabog to communicate with the bats that can bring supplies from outside and into the room. But it be ten years since then and thanks to Calus Chernabog is able to get comfortable to sleep on a chair that was packed into a crystal cube. Yet he can't help but feel that things are about to change.