Classes

In the morning all six vks woke up with a terrible stomachache which resulted in them throwing up in the toilets. But after a few minutes the vks felt better and is in the first class which is Goodness. However the six notice that Arawn isn't with them but not long did FG appear and start the class. Not long did FG notice that Arawn was no where to be see.

FG: "does anyone know where Arawn is?" She ask to each all six shake their heads for no. Before she could spoke again she gasp when she felt a tap on her shoulder to which everyone look to see Aasim there.

Aasim: "Don't worry he should be here soon but in the meantime i suggest giving them a list of classes that their interest of taking" he said. She thought about it and sigh to which she nod before handing him a few papers which he passes to the six. After he done that the six start to look at the paper to see what the school have to offer. Before long Arawn finally arrived and took his seat at the far back of the room however as soon as he sat everyone turn only to immediately gasp at his new looks.

FG: "Um Arawn" Fg ask looking a bit uncomfortable for his appearance since his face is cover in darkness by the hood.

Arawn look at her but his glare immediately send a vibe that causes her to shiver in a hint of fear but she kept her smile.

FG: "i don't mean to sound rude but why exactly are you wearing that" she ask. However he just continues to stare which causes her to be more scared of him but Aasim sigh and tap her shoulder which causes her to jump a little.

Aasim: "Don't worry he just used to the dark so pardon his appearance" he said to which she nod and began to teach the class. Yet not long did which was 30 minutes she ask the final question.

FG: "If you're were rise in a family that is good or evil would you, A: follow in the good steps, B: follow in the evil steps, or C: follow your own steps" she said. That question confused a few of them but for Arawn it caught his attention. And so he raise his hand which caught FG attention and point to him.

FG: "yes Arawn?" Which cause the others and Aasim to look at him in surprised. But instead of talking he telepathically told her which surprised her yet she became shock at his answer.

Arawn: "It doesn't matter who you relate to for it the choices of the being themselves that determine themselves without judgment of others" he telepathically said. Fairy Godmother look at him in surprised to which she nod.

FG: "that correct" she said which surprised the others but Aasim sigh however before long did the doors open. Everyone look and saw Jane walking up to her mother where she ask her about a signature.

FG: "Oh everyone this is Jane my daughter if you didn't know" Fg said before Jane make a small sound "ep" before leaving however Mal spoke after Jane left.

Mal: "Miss Marie, i want to say for us all that we respect you. However the first few questions isn't a way to be good" she said.

FG "Oh? Care to explain" Fg ask however instead of Mal it was Arawn who explained through telepathy.

After his explanation Fg nod with a shiver and so she say congratulations to them about their first lesson: honesty.

And so the students, minus Arawn who vanish, pick interest classes like:
Mal for Art,
Carlos for Technology,
Evie for advanced Fashion,
Freddie for performance.

Harriet and Jay weren't sure however Fg told them they have time to choose which ease their worries but remembering something. Jay ask where the tourney tryouts is at. After getting where the classes and tryouts are at the group left to find the locations.

Mal pov:

After I found the classroom I enter the room and noticed that there is only seven other students. At the front is a woman who i assume is the teacher. She have short brown hair and partially is barefoot. I took a second to relax and walk up to the desk then spoke.

Descendants: alternate storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara