Chapter 1

"Have you gone mad Harry?!"

"Indeed I have sister."

"You just let in a savage beast who sucks the life out off innocent people. What would the whole kingdom think about this?!"

"Well then they need to fuck their own life not mine. They don't own it." My sister rubbed her temples with her fingers. She looked at me hoping that I would follow and understand what she said. But that won't get me to it. "Do what you want. If ever you ask me for help, I won't be doing it."

"I won't. Even if my life depends on it." Her anger ruled over her face. She walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. Tears started to form in my eyes. I cupped my face and let out all the misery I have. Why dont people want me to be happy? I've been waiting for so long for this. To have someone by your side in times of lonliness. To feel love by the person you admire. To feel happy. I suddenly felt a tap in my shoulder. I turned around as a pair of crimson blue eyes paralyzed my entire body.

"Princess.. Is there something wrong? Why are you crying?" He touched my cheeks then wiped my tears with his thumbs. I became dumbfounded. Those eyes that pierced through mine. With such passion and desire. This is why I admire this person. Beast or not.

This is where I choose my own path. This is where my life truly begins. Where my heart started to beat for the man I truly desire. I thought this day wouldn't come. And now I have to make the right decision. Will I ever be happy in his arms? Or will I just stay in this sad place until the day I die?
------------------
A/N: This is just the first chapter. Don't worry it won't be this short I promise.

Leave a comment and maybe vote for it. It would mean so much to me :)