Chapter 14: Harsh Trial

Frisk POV

"So, since you're new here Felix." Bill said. "Let me tell you how things work around here. When you're brought into a Trial, you gotta repair Generators."

"Okay, and will there be any problems?" Felix asked.

"Well, yes." Bill said. "Skill Checks... and the Killer."

"The Killer?" Felix questioned.

"Yes, the Killer-" Bill was cut off by a black Mist surrounding both of them. Frisk and Dwight were selected as well.

"Well, see ya there Felix..."

...

...

...

Badham Preschool IV
Springwood

I opened my eyes to appear in a School, but it wasn't like the other School... sort of.

Bill happened to be next to you.

"Ugghh, are we going against Freddy?" Bill questioned. "Quentin wasn't even selected, weird."

We both walked to find a Generator, but it looked different.

"Is it me, or did the Entity upgrade the Generators?" Bill questioned.

I shrugged and began working on it. This side happened to have wires to connect. Bill's side had levers and such.

As we kept on working, our Heartbeats went up. We heard footsteps as strange noises were heard.

I turned around to see the Killer!

"Bill, watch out!" I shouted as the Killer bumped into an object, then ran towards Bill with his weapon raised.

Bill ran as the Killer chased after him, running at fast speeds.

Another hit and he was down on the ground.

I quickly hid behind a tree as the Killer picked him up. Then, Felix came out of nowhere and shined a flashlight in his face.

The Killer growled and dropped Bill. The three of us ran as the Killer looked in our direction and began to chase after Felix.

"I'll try to distract the Killer!" Felix shouted.

"Alright!" Bill shouted back. "Anyways, let's continue."

The both of us went back to work on the Generator, completing it.

The both of us went to find another Generator, but instead we found skulls and bones with lit candles under.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about these." Bill said. "These are Totems. About 5 Totems spawn in the Trial and can be cleansed for extra Bloodpoints. This is actually a Hex Totem, so that means that the Killer might have 1 or more Hex Totems in effect."

I nodded as I started to cleanse it. The Hex Totem fell apart as a loud sound was heard.

What we didn't know was that the Hex was transferred to another Dull Totem.

...

Two Generators were left as the Killer just hooked Dwight, the Entity's claws sacrificing his body.

The Killer injected the strange serum into his body, running straight for me after bumping into a wall.

I rolled to the side to avoid a swing. Bill and Felix watched with amazed looks as I dodged the attacks.

Felix and Bill didn't waste any time and started working on a Generator they found.

I started to get tired as the Killer kept on swinging until a Generator got completed.

The Killer twitched and ran at a crazy fast speed!

Bloodlust...

Knowing that I couldn't dodge any longer, I ran to a Pallet and dropped it down on him.

He broke it and continued chasing.

Soon enough, the last Generator got completed.

I ran to the shack that was present and threw down the Pallet there.

The Killer and I then heard something. The Exit Gate here was being opened.

The Killer ran to the person opening the Exit Gate, which was Bill.

He grabbed Bill off of the lever and put him on a hook. The Entity's claws attempted to stab him as he held them back.

"Escape while you still... can!" Bill shouted.

The Killer slowly turned to you and ran to attack you. It missed.

I took the time to open the Exit Gate and went through. The Killer watched as I ran to escape.

...

...

...

(Results on the Voting Chapter were... nothing.

No one voted. Eh... doesn't matter. I chose one myself with a Random Number Generator.

The Killer is The Nightmare. He won't be bringing a Mori in the next Trial.

Good luck Survivors...)