Chapter 19: Nurse's Calling

The Nurse has been decided. It was a Tie and RNG (Random Number Generator) decided it

Also be ready, because this Chapter is very long.

Chara POV

I was sitting by the campfire, thinking to myself.

These Killers are nice and I've been sacrificing Survivors I get. If I get Frisk, which I haven't in a long while, I'll give her the Hatch.

Yeah... yeah... the Entity is fine with one escape through the Hatch. As long as the other three have been sacrificed.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting down next to me.

I turned to see Ghostface (Danny) next to me.

"Umm, hi?" I greeted.

"Hello." Danny greeted. "So, you're the Newest Killer and Frisk is the Newest Survivor."

"Yeah..?" I said.

"So, this gets me curious." Danny said. "The Killer and Survivor that comes in usually aren't related, but you and Frisk are. That means you two are the first ones to be related in a long time."

Huh, really? I didn't know that in this Realm.

"Oh." I said and we were both silent.

Danny then broke the silence as he turned to me.

"Want to go visit the Survivors? No one is here." Danny asked.

I nodded my head in response.

"Alright, let's go." Danny said.

We both got up and went in the direction of the Survivor's Camp. Hopefully they won't mind us.

...

Frisk POV

I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness and only darkness.

"H-Hello?" I called out as my voice echoed.

No response.

I walked around on the non-existent ground to find nothing. Suddenly, growls and clicks are heard from above.

A mass of black claws, accompanied by a thick fog was seen above.

Frisk...

It whispered my name. I shivered.

"Who are you?" I asked afraid. "A-And where am I?"

The claws clicked.

I am the Entity. You're trapped in my Realm... you're here to suffer for eternity...

I stood my ground and looked up at the Entity.

"Why?" I said.

The claws click.

Simple... I feast off the Hope and Fear of Survivors. I would do it myself, but no... I like to see them suffer before their Death, so I get Killers to Torment and Sacrifice.

I looked away from the Entity for a moment as I felt the darkness sweep over me.

"Wait, I have more questions!" I shouted before appearing at the Campfire.

I looked around to see a couple Survivors. Chara was there!

"Chara!" I shouted before running to her.

Chara turned just to be wrapped in hug by me. She hugged back

The Survivors that were here smiled. (All Survivors were here. None are in a Trial currently.)