Oh my...so Sana felt lust earlier? That's...what am I going to do? That's one hell of a day for me so far.

I decided to not mind it.

It will only get worse if I keep thinking about it.

"Where was I?"
"Sana saw Tzuyu's eyes glowing." I reminded Dahyun.
"Ah right." She snapped her fingers. "Tzuyu was so angry at some guy that her eyes started to glow and Sana saw that. Obviously she instantly recognized her as a fellow vampire. She went over to Tzuyu and calmed her down, before she did something regretful or others would notice."
"Sorry to interrupt you." I said and looked at Tzuyu. "But what did he do?"
She side eyed Sana and me and deadpanly said. "He flirted with an annoying girl in my presence." The look she gave us was a warning that wasn't entirely meant as a joke.
I decided to be careful around her. After all Tzuyu seemed the least fond of me at that moment, other than Jihyo maybe.

As Tzuyu didn't seem to answer my question properly, I looked back at Dahyun.
"That guy didn't stop making advances. She already rejected him multiple times before."
"Yeah, I don't like talking to annoying boys." Tzuyu added. Then she turned and threateningly pointed one finger at me. Her voice stern. "So don't ever talk to me unless it's an emergency. Even then only when one of the girls is in danger. If it's you, well, good luck dealing with it without me." And with that she stood up and walked towards the stairs.
"Do you head to your room?" Dahyun asked her.
"Of course I do. Where do you think I'd be going otherwise?"

Ooookay, sounds like she's annoyed by something. Maybe by me? Yeah, probably.

"Long story short, I brought her home and introduced her to the others." Sana said, seemingly unfazed by Tzuyu's behaviour.
"Okay, I see. I guess her parents are also dead?" At least that was my conclusion. Why should she come alone to Korea instead of staying with her family.
"Actually, we don't know. She never talked about her family and always avoids answering our questions." Sana informed me and Momo added.
"She surely is one mysterious individual."

"Anyway, who joined next?"
"Our youngest, Chaeyoung. And we celebrated her birthday on friday." Storyteller Dahyun began. "It was an awesome party. Actually we celebrated until yesterday."
"Three days?" I asked, perplexed.
"Yep. We closed the restaurant for the weekend and partied all along. That's why Momo craved blood so much this morning."
"Ah right, what happens when you don't drink blood?" That question was followed by silence. Dahyun took a moment before answering.
"We...would go kind of crazy. Like, we can survive without blood for three days. Same goes for water, like humans. But for blood we would do anything...anything that gives us blood..." I thought I understood what she meant, but I wanted to be sure, so I asked for clarification.
"You mean...killing people?"

"If it's necessary." She answered and that gave me a whole new perspective of them. The whole day I didn't really think about being in danger with them. Sure I panicked a bit at the beginning, but when I saw that they are otherwise completely normal humans, I got surprisingly fast comfortable around them.
But learning or rather being reminded that they need blood to survive, gave me the chills. That must've reflected in my expression because Dahyun frantically waved her hands and assured me that I didn't need to fear any harm.
"No, no, no! No reason to be afraid. We have enough blood in stock. Because we have a restaurant it's really easy for us to buy lots of blood without drawing attention."
Then Sana cutely said something to me and I didn't know if I liked it or not.
"Don't worry, oppa. I won't let anyone bite you. I'm the only one who'd gonna feed of you." At first I thought I'd do anything to never let that happen. But when I imagined Sana biting my neck and sucking the blood out of it, for some reason I got turned on.

What does it feel like? Does it hurt? Does it feel good? Would it be...a sexual act? It sounded sexual the way she said it. But what if they all start to miss the taste of human blood? What if they start to crave it again, now they're having one around them?

To not get into an embarrassing situation I stood up and excused myself to the bathroom.