•CHAPTER 6•

"Ahhhhhhh" A high pitch screech woke me from my sleep

"Ahhhhhhh" A high pitch screech woke me from my sleep. Rolling over in my bed, I peeked through an eye to see the indigo wall, filled with 'me' and 'my' sibling's photo.

"I am still here" with that I closed my eyes and try to fall asleep since I don't have any exam preparations to take.

But when my bedroom door barged open revealing Kol, all dressed up with the biggest smile on his face, I can see the shattered piece of my plan of sleeping flowing out of my window giving me a mocking good bye.

I grunted in my pillow and looked at my phone.

8:00 A.M.

Seriously? Why?

"For the love of double cheeseburger with peanut butter blast, let me sleep" I murmured sleepily.

"But I don't love double cheeseburger with whatever, whatever" Kol replied cheekily.

I resist the urge to smack him down for insulting my favourite burger. Gulping down my anger, I started calmly "Then for the love of blood, LET ME SLEEP" but at the end, I practically snarled at him in warning.

One should know, I am not a morning person. And seeing the unsurprised look in Kol's face, it seems Anastasia was, or should I say is, whatever, also not a morning person.

And it seems someone has got deaf in over-excitement because next moment I could feel myself being shaken awake. And if I say in a very frantically way, it would be an understatement.

"Sia, get up, get up. It's urgent. Life and Death situation. Life threatening situation, fatal situation, crucial ..."

"What happened?" I asked, cutting off his rambling which is full of life-threatening situation's synonym. It feels like, sitting on English class of schools, learning the synonyms and antonyms.

"Did you forget?" seeing my confused look, he let out an exasperated sigh and continued, this time whispering, "Klaus. Prank" and that's when it came to me, about the deed we have done yesterday making all the sleep vanished from my eyes.

"The screech?"

All I needed was a nod and I am off to where our masterpiece aka our 'green hair' brother is, with Kol following behind.

It lead us to his bathroom and seems like, we are late seeing all the siblings already standing outside of his bathroom, banging on the door, cursing him for the noise he is making, and asking him the reason behind his screech. We stood beside Finn, who was standing at the corner of room, giving him a smile which he returned with his own.