"Oh. That's really nice."

"Would you allow him to measure you?"  The woman asked as she pulled a cart of golden fabrics into the room.

"Of course." Wooyoung smiled and pulled off his shirt. "San?"

The knight, who had been staring at Wooyoung's nipples, snapped back to reality and grabbed the shirt Wooyoung had gestured for him to take.

Wooyoung stretched his arms out and Jeongmin used the tape measure to get Wooyoung's waist size. Wooyoung flinched and giggled,"Your hands are cold."

San's jaw clenched as he watched the two interact.

"S-sorry your highness." The male blushed and continued to get the correct sizes of the prince as well as write them down.

San noticed the way Jeongmin's hands would linger on Wooyoung's bare back or Wooyoung's thighs.

San huffed.. It's just a clothing measurement.. it's not really that deep. San attempted to convince himself.

"All done."Jeongmin spoke and Wooyoung thanked him.

San grabbed the prince and started putting the shirt on the prince. "S-San I can do it m-myself." Wooyoung mumbled with a blush.

"Oh. Sorry your highness." San muttered and moved to stand against the wall.

Wooyoung looked at him in confusion before selecting a silk gold fabric and explaining the design he wanted.

"Alright your highness, it'll be completed in about a week." The woman spoke and Wooyoung bowed to her gratefully.

San and Wooyoung were making their way back to the carriage when they heard an anguished cry. San immediately grabbed his sword and pulled the prince closer to him.

Jongho and the other knights went to see what had happened while San got Wooyoung into the carriage.

Wooyoung nervously held San's hand and the two of them took the first carriage back to the castle.

・:*:・

"So what happened?" San asked Jongho.

Jongho had just started living in the castle with Mingi, so San asked Jongho to come to him when he could.

The two of them were currently in San's room talking about what had happened earlier.

"Apparently, there's been a lot of girls going missing in town recently..." Jongho mumbled.

"What?!" San exclaimed.

"That cry was a mother finding out that her daughter had been taken."

"Oh jeez.." San frowned.

"Is the prince okay?" Jongho asked in concern. He looked through the doorway and saw Wooyoung laying down on his bed.

"Wooyoung was startled.. so I just helped him to sleep."

"Dude.. you just called the prince by his first name.." Jongho spoke and San froze.

"Uh.."

"Do you like him or something? Are you like Mingi?" Jongho whispered.

"Yeah..I'm kind of like Mingi I gues.. But it's all one-sided. Who wouldn't fall for the prince?" San asked, attempting to throw Jongho off.

"Well.. okay.. just be safe. Don't do anything that'll get you executed.. and be less obvious.. I saw you staring at him in the carriage."

I should have been executed ages ago for even getting hard to the thought of the price.

"I won't." San spoke and Jongho waved before leaving his room.

San sighed and approached Wooyoung. "Wooyoung?" San nudged the prince and Wooyoung turned around to face him with a yawn.

"Can I sleep next to you? It's cold here." Wooyoung murmured and San smiled softly.

"Okay let's go." San and Wooyoung made their way into San' bedroom and laid down together.

"Are you doing alright?" San asked, playing with Wooyoung's hair to help him sleep.

"I'm fine now. I was scared before but now I'm just sad."

"Why?" San asked caressing the prince gently.

"The girls have been going missing.. and they haven't been found.." Wooyoung whispered.

"I'll try to see what the other knights know.. they might be trying to find them."

"Mm.. okay." Wooyoung sighed and snuggled closer to San. "Tell me whatever you find out please.." He whispered.

"I will." San kissed Wooyoung's forehead softly and adjusted himself so they could fall asleep together.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
the amount of Woosan pics I have is literally crazyyyyy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧the amount of Woosan pics I have is literally crazyyyyy