"Oh." Wooyoung cupped San's face and kissed San deeply. San hummed into the kiss as Wooyoung sucked at his lower lip. "Good?" Wooyoung asked after he pulled away and patted San's head.

"What-" San blushed and Wooyoung laughed.

"Anyways~ I kind of want to change into something else." Wooyoung spoke and stripped as he entered his walk-in closet.

San looked away from Wooyoung's shirtless back and felt his ears warm up.

"Okay, how does this look?" Wooyoung asked walking back into his room and twirling around for San to look at him.

"You look really nice."

"Do you think I look cute?" Wooyoung asked approaching the knight with a sly smile.

"Y-yes." San cleared his throat,"Yes."

"Kiss me again." Wooyoung spoke and San did as he asked without a sliver of hesitation. Wooyoung looked at San, "This is what it feels like when you like someone as much as they like you.." Wooyoung mumbled and San nodded nervously.

"Okay! Let's go." The prince adjusted his hair and San followed him out of the room feeling elated from the prince's soft lips on his.

・:*:・

San walked close to the prince as the two of them entered the grand hall. There were a few guards as well as the carriage driver standing there. San was pleasantly surprised to see Jongho there as well, suited in full castle armor.

"Ready to go?" the carriage driver asked and Wooyoung nodded.

The group of them left the castle to go to the royal carriage. San grabbed Wooyoung's hand and carefully assisted him into the carriage.

A few of the other guards were stunned with a knight so openly touching the prince, but San just brushed them off and sat down beside the prince.

The drive was long, and as a result, Wooyoung fell asleep on San's shoulder.

Jongho looked at San in concern, but San was just looking down at the prince with a soft smile.

San.. could you be any more obvious..? Jongho thought to himself in concern.

Wooyoung was woken up by San nudging his shoulder gently. "Sanni-" Wooyoung cut himself off when he realized that everyone was looking at him and waiting for him to get off of the carriage. "S-Sorry I fell asleep." Wooyoung mumbled and grabbed San's hand so he could get off the carriage.

Wooyoung finally got down and looked around. The townspeople were staring at him in surprise and happiness.

The prince blushed and bowed to as many of them as he could.

"Woo- Your highness. You need to be fitted for your clothes." San interrupted the prince and the prince stopped bowing.

"Oh, alright." Wooyoung spoke and entered the fabric shop with San. The rest of the guards stood outside the perimeter of the shop.

"Y-Your highness!" An old woman spoke and bowed to him,"You've sure grown very quickly!"

Wooyoung bowed back to her and smiled bashfully.

"So you're here to be measured correct?"

"Ah! Yes." Wooyoung answered.

The old woman hummed at his reply and grabbed a tape measure before handing it to a male standing nearby. "Jeongmin! Greet the prince properly!"

The male bowed to Wooyoung with red cheeks.

"You remember my son, don't you?" The woman asked and Wooyoung nodded. "Well I'm teaching him how to run things, I want him to inherit my business."