Secrets and Lies *Ava*

I was currently curled up in my bunk watching Singing in the Rain on my laptop. I watched the Sound of Music before this. Niall hasn't attempted once to speak to me since the interview. The only ones talking to me are Harry, Liam, and my sister. Liam feels bad because he didn't realize I didn't hear the entire conversation, but I shouldn't have been ease dropping. "You have to eat at some point." Liam said as he sat on the edge of the bunk. I lifted up the bag of candy and crap I had without talking. "Real food Ava." He sighed.

"I'm not hungry." I said wrapping the blankets tighter around me.

"You and Niall really have to talk." He mumbled getting up. I stayed put until the movie ended before realizing I had to eat or my sister would shove food down my throat. I turned off my laptop and closed it before shrugging the blanket off and getting up. I walked out towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw a plate in there with a note.

I thought you would get hungry eventually. I made you a plate.

-Niall

I smiled as I took it out and heated it up. The smell of pasta filled the room as I took it out of the microwave. I glanced in the living room and saw Courtney and Harry cuddling on the couch whispering. Niall and Liam were deep in conversation, while Zayn and Louis played would you rather. I grabbed the plate of pasta and a bottle of water before going back to the bunk. I sat down and sighed, I forgot a fork. I got back up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed one, leaving quickly. I heard someone open the fridge after I walked away. "Hey Niall the plate is missing. Guess she came for it." Zayn yelled as I walked silently to my food. I sat down and ate my pasta while playing some music. I heard someone come in and go into a different bunk.

"Ava you wanna talk?" Harry said as he sat next to me. I guess Courtney fell asleep. "I see you found the food he left you."

"I'm surprised he didn't eat it." I laughed.

"He barely ate anything. He's worried about you." He whispered.

"I love him. I really do, but why didn't he tell me. I can't trust someone who keeps secrets that they shouldn't. It makes me wonder what else he hasn't told me." I sighed finishing the pasta.

"Why don't you ask?" He asked me. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

"I don't know if I want to hear the answer." I responded after a couple minutes.

"Will you at least come into the living room?" Harry asked. I shook my head opening my laptop. "Then I guess Lou is coming here." He laughed as Lou ran and jumped into my bunk.

"Really?" I laughed. He sprawled out and took all the blankets from me. That bastard. "I want my blankets!" I whined trying to steal them back. This resulted in Louis rolling himself up in them and me flying towards the wall. "Owwww." I whined.

"We need her in one piece Lou. I don't want Court hating me again." Harry sighed pulling me back and making sure I was okay.

"At least he cares enough about me to make sure i'm okay." I said sticking my tongue out towards Lou. He did the same to me as Liam showed up.

"What is this party in the soon to be Horans bunk?" Liam laughed sitting down.

"Apparently." Louis groaned as I tried stealing some blanket back again. It failed, but I can say I tried.

"So lover boy is laying on the couch talking to Zayn and Perrie." Liam stated. I nodded slightly bringing my knees to my chest. I closed my eyes and just sat there.

"I'm going to make a call." I sighed getting up and walking towards the back to be alone. I scrolled through my contacts until I landed on John. It rang three times before he answered.

"Hey you." He answered.

"Hi." I sighed.

"Whats wrong?" He asked concerned. There was noise in the background, he was most likely at a bar.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked after hearing a female giggling.

"No, whats wrong?" He asked again.

"Court and I have a half brother." I sighed.

"You-you do?" His voice started shaking a bit.

"Yeah, apparently Simon got married and had a son. He couldn't raise two daughters, but he can raise his god damned son." I hissed.

"Woo calm down there." John laughed. "I'm sure this wasn't all that happened causing you to call me."

"Simon told Niall, and he didn't tell me. Everyone besides me, Courtney, and Harry knew. Why didn't he tell me. I'm his fucking fiancé!" I practically screamed. I was so mad.

"Breath before you have a heart attack." Johned laughed some more. "Did you- never mind I know you didn't." He sighed.

"Didn't what?" I asked.

"You haven't spoken to him since you found out he knew. You most likely ran and have been avoiding talking to anyone all day. " he said this like he has known me his entire life. That isn't fair! How did he guess all this!

"Wait- how- I... What?" I was so confused. This only made him laugh some more. "I hate when you're right." I whined.

"Talk to him." He pressed.

"What else does he know and hasn't told me? What secrets does he possess? Should I trust him?" I rapidly threw questions at him.

"I hardly know him, I mean every time I met him, he hardly spoke a word." John sighed. "The only people who would know that are the ones with you."

"They won't tell me either way." I sighed. I heard someone approaching and I looked up. "Oh, hi Liam."

"Who are you on the phone with?" Liam asked.

"My friend John." I said as I put him on speaker. "Say hi to Liam."

"Hi?" John responded confused.

"Hi." Liam laughed. "So who are you may I ask?"

"His name is John Davis. He is twenty three and I met him when I was out with the girls one night." I nodded.

"Wow, look at you being informative." John laughed.

"That doesn't happen often." Liam chimed in.

"And everyone gangs up on me. I see how it is." I huffed.

"So he knows about the problem in paradise?" Liam asked.

"Yeah and she's all worried he is harvesting other secrets." John responded.

"I hate to say this, but he spoke to Simon for hours." Liam brushed his hair with his hand.

"Lovely." I sighed.

"Not helping dude." John responded.

"Yeah, everyone told me not to say something." Liam sighed.

"If they didn't I would knock them all out for being idiots." John was definitely shaking his head.

"You should get sleep we stop tomorrow for a couple days. We have two concerts back to back, and a fancy promotion dinner." Liam said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"I gotta go, too." John barely got out. "I've got an impatient woman here." He tried saying without stopping.

"Okay, I guess we will text tomorrow and I will tell you what happens." I responded.

"Of course. Bye hun." John hung up after I said goodbye and Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Hun?" He asked.

"You lot call me love so I don't know what to expect!" I laughed. Liam shook his head as he hugged me.

"Night love." He said.

"See!" I laughed again. He shook his head and I wandered out to my bunk. Lou and Harry were curled up sleeping. I took a picture before wandering to my sisters bunk and falling asleep. It was like when we were little and one of us had a nightmare or was upset. It made me smile a bit remembering some good things about growing up.