Spa Day *Ava*

"Ava, can we talk?" Harry asked walking into the kitchen. The boys were meeting at my flat before going to deal with last minute tour details. I decided to make them breakfast, mostly because my fiancé was hungry. No shock right?

"Yeah." I answered knowing what this was about.

"I had the perfect opportunity to tell Courtney yesterday, why didn't I?" Harry asked.

"Because you are a girl. You wait for the man to come to you." I shrugged placing the finished platter of food on the table by the plates. I made a plate and began eating.

"I am not!" Harry yelled. "Niall back me up!"

"You never argue with the future mrs." Niall walked in and made a plate for himself. He sat next to me and smiled.

"Good boy." I smiled patting Nialls head. He swatted my hand away laughing.

"But I'm your mate! She's just your fiancé!" Harry yelled. I heard the door open and people enter.

"Mate, I wouldn't say something like that. You are in a kitchen, she can burn off your valuables." Louis chuckled.

"Plus she has help." El smiled walking into view with my sister. The three made plates of food and began eating. I always put out extra chairs when everyone was coming over. Usually we went to the living room, but today Harry was pissing me off and I wanted to be close to weapons.

"Mate, I live with her. I'd like to make it through the night." Niall laughed.

"And soon you will all be on one bus!" Perrie walked in shouting. Zayn laughed shutting the door.

"I didn't think of that. That's brilliant!" Harry chanted running and hugging a very confused Perrie.

"Welcome?" She responded just as lost as everyone else.

"I'll meet you guys!" Harry yelled leaving. Perrie and Zayn grabbed what food Niall hadn't eaten yet and Liam walked in. We had no idea where his girlfriend was and no one asked. It's mean I know, but they had some nasty fights. We just preferred to stay put of it. We kept in touch with Danielle even though they broke up, and she was going to meet up with us today. We all chatted about different things, mostly pranks to pull on the security. Finally we all had to leave, the boys went to deal with last minutes tour things. The girls, we were heading to the spa. We were doing a "celebration" package. It was six and a half hours, but well worth it if I had to live with all the boys for a tour. It included a steam shower, body scrub, hot stone massage, facial with Algo mask, eye and hand treatment, spa manicure, spa pedicure, and a light lunch.

"How's tour Perrie?" I asked.

"Tiring." She laughed.

"Hey you're all leaving me." El pouted.

"You have me!" Dani cheered coming into view. "Courtney!" She yelled attacking my sister.

"Share the love." Perrie pouted. We all laughed as we walked into the spa.

"Hello girls!" The lady behind the desk said. "Head on back, you know the drill." Her name was Joyce.

"So what was Harry's problem?" Court asked.

"Beats me." El shrugged.

"Not a clue." Perrie answered. We all knew Dani had no idea, so Court looked at me.

"I have no idea. He always acts strange." I shrugged playing it off like I didn't know. He was driving me crazy. He has been bugging me since they broke up to help him fix things, but I wouldn't. I told him to, and he is a small child. He clearly needs to be held and dragged kicking and screaming. We all went into changing rooms and put on bikinis before entering the steam shower. I also took off and locked up my ring.