Forever? *Ava*

"I like that dress on you, but you need a color for a shoe." My sister said examining me.

"I am still not used to you liking fashion. This is still weird. You used to hate shopping and clothes." I said shaking my head.

"Yes, but now I went to school for this!" She exclaimed returning with hot pink pumps. I put them on and smiled. I looked in the mirror and beamed. My hair was in soft curls, my makeup light and natural. The dress was black, tight, and short, with one strap on my right shoulder. There was a sheer material that was attached to the strap and draped my arm like a sleeve waiting to be sewn together. I had on the locket Niall gave me around my neck and diamond dangle earrings on. The pink pumps and silver wristlet completed the look. I turned and hugged my sister tight.

"Thank you." I whispered. "For everything."

"It's nothing." She smiled pulling away. "Now go!" She said shooing me out the bedroom door. I walked down the hall and saw Louis holding an envelope. He silently handed it to me before kissing my cheek and walking towards my sister. I opened it and started reading it.

Princess,

There is a car waiting outside. It is going to take you somewhere special. Paul is driving you, he has a blindfold. Please put it on. When you arrive to the place he will guide you to where you have to go and take the blindfold off.

Niall

I smiled and shook my head. He always went overboard with me when he knows he doesn't have to. I am simple and he feels the need to go above and beyond for me. I walked out of the flat and towards the lift. I got in and went down towards Paul. He smiled and put the blindfold on me. I sat in the car and soon felt the car begin to move. I heard music start to play. I recognized the song immediately. It was True Love by Pink. I laughed remembering that day in the limo.

"Ava!" Court shouted getting my attention to the song. We began singing and dancing along like children. When the song ended we both started laughing.

"I swear it discribes our love life perfectly!" I shouted.

"Louis were here." Paul said.

"Bye!" Louis said getting out and running up to El's as Paul pulled away.

"Next stop is Simons?" He asked.

"Yupp!" I yelled popping the p.

"I still can't believe you hate me." Harry mumbled offended.

"We are loveable people!" Niall yelled in agreement. I rolled my eyes.

"You piss me off, but I love you anyways." I said turning to face him. Apparently his face was closer to mine than expected because as I turned my face our lips met.

CLICK!

I turned my head and saw Court smiling. "Nivas first kiss! Don't worry not going on Twitter!" She yelled smiling. I rolled my eyes as my face got hot. I knew I was blushing so when The car stopped at home I flew out of the car and into the house. I wasn't paying much attention so I face planted dad.

"You okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine dad." I said smiling.

"We are here my dear." Paul said parking. I heard him open my door and he helped me out. Slowly he guided me in the proper direction before taking the blindfold off. I started laughing when I realized where we were.

"Niall where are you taking me!" I laughed. He was carrying me bridal style, but covered my eyes.

"To the best view in the world, aside from you." I knew he was smiling. He put me down and uncovered my eyes. I gasped. You could see all of London from here. The sun was setting and there was music playing lightly in the background. I turned a saw a gazebo to my left and grass and flowers to my right. It was beautiful.