Okay *Courtney*

"What the actual fuck do you think you were doing?!" I shouted as soon as I walked into the dressing room. The four boys stopped what they were doing, Niall putting a potato chip in his mouth, Zayn and Liam moving to sit on the couch, and Louis taking off his shirt. Harry turned away from the mirror he was infront of, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Um, well I was going to change out of my clothes but..." Louis started and I shot him a glare, effectively cutting him off.

"I was talking to Harry." I shifted my glare to the tall curly headed one. He sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you dick!" I screamed.

"Courtney, keep your voice down." Harry stated calmly. I took a few angry steps toward him.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want! What was that bullshit? Changing the set list so you could get in a few digs about our relationship? Are you that immature?" I poked his chest with my index finger.

"You run away from all of your problems and I'M immature for trying to explain to you how I feel?" Harry raised his eyebrow, still speaking in his normally calm voice only dripping with sarcasm.

"Here's a thought, how about you actually TALK to me about how you feel? Oh wait, I forgot, you're some massive pop star who can only sing about your problems and tell the whole world, right?" I attempted to shove his chest but he didn't even so much as lean backward at the force of it.

"Are you done being over dramatic yet?" Harry raised his eyebrow once more. I opened my mouth to yell at him some more but was cut off by Louis.

"Maybe you guys should go somewhere else to have this discussion? It sounds like there's alot to discuss and as much as I'd love to hear it your yelling is giving me a headache." Lou stood between the two of us. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away. I could feel Harry following along behind me.

"Where are you two going?" Ava asked as she was walking down the hall toward the dressing room quickly. She slowed down when she saw us.

"We're giving Lou a headache because Courtney is screaming." Harry said as if he were telling her the sun rises in the east.

"Oh screw you Styles." I spat out.

"You wish you could." Harry shot back. Ava's eyes went wide as my mouth fell open. It looked like Harry had just realized what he said because his own eyes went wide and he began to look like a gaping fish.

"Smooth Harry..." Ava shook her head, walking past him into the dressing room.

"You're incredible, you know that?" I narrowed my eyes at him in a glare before stalking away.

"Courtney... just... hold on." He sighed, moving to catch up with me. It wasn't very difficult. He had long legs.

"I don't know why I even bother with you." I shook my head, continuing to walk.

"Would you please just stop walking away from me for half a minute?" He took a hold of my arm and stopped my forward movement. I looked up at him, realizing almost a little too late how close he was to me. His eyes flicked down to my lips before making eye contact again.

What was I doing? I knew exactly what he was going to do and I wasn't moving! Why wasn't I pushing him off of me? A second later Harry's lips were pressed against mine in a hesitant kiss.

I should have pushed him off. I should have told him he was stupid. I should have gone on a mini-tirade on how much I hated what he did after our breakup and how he couldn't ever win me back. But to be completely fair, that was all a lie.

So instead of shoving him away I linked my arms together around the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Okay, maybe I was weak... No shame. We broke apart a couple minutes later, his arms snaked around my waist and my hands in his hair.

"Court..... I'm so sorry I didn't chase after you." He whispered, his forehead rested against mine.

"I'm sorry for leaving in the first place." I shook my head, tears springing to my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey, no need to cry." He said with a half chuckle, bringing up one of his hands to wipe away the tears.

"Harry, I don't want to just be friends with you." I shook my head. He smiled, his hand moving to cup my cheek as he pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

"I'd love to be yours again if you'd want me. This time, I'm ready to run." He stated. My eyebrow quirked up.

"Tell me you just used one of your song lyrics on me..." I smirked.

"You know me so well. It's called Ready to Run." He laughed.

"You'll have to sing it for me some time." I giggled.

"Hmmmm... how would you feel about coming to sleep in my bed tonight and I can sing it to you then?" He raised his eyebrow at me, the proposition hanging between us.

"Now Mr. Styles, that sounds very scandalous." I poked the tip of his nose. He placed his one arm back around my waist where the other was and pulled me closer.

"I just missed sleeping next to you." He brushed his nose against mine in an eskimo kiss.

"Well then maybe something can be arranged." I bit my bottom lip.

"You two are absolutely disgusting, you know that?" Louis said with a chuckle. Harry and I both turned our heads to see the other four boys and my sister standing there looking at us.

"Atleast they're back together again and we can get over that awkward tension when they're in the same room." Ava shrugged.

"Don't you have any memory of the two of them dating?" Liam asked.

"They're going to be all over eachother all the time." Zayn shook his head.

"Aw, that's gonna be the worst." Niall groaned.

"Guys, we are right here." I rolled my eyes. Ava shot me a large smile as the other four boys continued to complain about me and Harry having less awkward tension and more sexual tension. I smiled back at her, feeling Harry kiss my cheek. Yeah, I guess things were going to be okay after this.

XxXxXx

"Harry!" I yelled, laughing hysterically as we fell backward onto the couch in the back of the tour bus, his arms around my waist from behind and pulling me down. I giggled, moving so I was sitting sideways on his lap and cuddling into his chest. "I've missed you, you gigantic goofball." I mumbled, snuggling into him while yawning.

"I've missed you too." He replied, kissing the top of my head.

"Are you gonna sing me that song then?" I peaked up at him through my eyelashes. He chuckled.

"How about I sing you the chorus and then we go find a bunk to cuddle in and sleep?" He suggested. I nodded, not bothering to speak. "This time I'm ready to run, escape from the city and follow the sun, cause I wanna be yours, don't you wanna be mine, I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night, this time I'm ready to run, wherever you are is the place I belong, cause I wanna be free and I wanna be young, I'll never look back now, I'm ready to run." When he finished singing I was in a half asleep state.

"That was pretty babe." I smiled, holding on to his shirt and cuddling further into him if that was even possible. I felt the sensation of losing whatever was under me causing me to clutch closer to Harry and make him chuckle.

"I'm just picking you up to move us to a bunk. I don't want you to fall asleep on the couch and both of us be stuck there because I don't want to wake you." Harry explained, whispering in my ear. I couldn't help the smile on my face. Yes, things were definitely going to be okay.