Fifth Chapter: Finale

"Gun, wake up." Off said softly as he pulled away my blanket.

I pulled back the blanket and turned to the right side of the bed.

"Just a few more minutes." I muttered, eyes still half-closed.

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered. I could feel his hot breath in my neck, causing a warm sensation.

"But they're already waiting for us." he said.

I turned around to face him.

"Do we really have to go?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Fine."

I got up and went on my way to the bathroom but stopped and turned around.

"Hey Papi, do you want to-"

I stopped mid-sentence when I realized that Off isn't wearing anything except for the towel in his hips.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Papi, put something on." I scolded him, eyes glued to the wall.

"I was about to, before I woke you up. Why is your face so red?" he asked.

"N-nothing. Just put something on!"

He realized what's making me blush.

"I want to put something on, but I'm so much better in taking something Off." he added with a smirk.

"Papi!"

___________

"Hey, hey, hey! The honeymooners are here at last!'" Krist greeted us as Off and I walked in the table where Krist and Singto are waiting for us.

"Wait, so you honeymooned before getting married?" Singto teased jokingly after we sat.

"Homeymoon your face. We just had, uhm ... little vacation to ourselves." Off grinned in defense and shot a meaningful glance at me.

I blushed, recalling the events of our vacation.

"And I bet you two shared the same bed too, right?" Krist pressed, before snickering with Singto.

"Hey, where's Tay and New?" I asked, eager to change the subject.

"They're not here yet, but they're probably on the way." Singto answered.

Then Singto beckoned Off to come with him and get the food.

As soon as they left, Krist leaned closer to me.

"So, what reaaally happened?" he asked.

"Not much."

There was a silence then we both of us exploded laughing, knowing that Krist wouldn't fall for that.

" Yeah right. I saw you two were holding hands when you entered. And Off keeps looking at you." Krist said.

"Well, Papi and I---

"And you even use his nickname more often now." he added again before resting his cheek on his hand.

" All I could say is that we had fun, and we enjoyed every second there..."

Krist nodded his head.

" ...And when we came home, it seemed as though we had brought the romantic vibe with us .We feel much happier now." I admitted.

Much happier, and more deeply in love, that is.

"See? I was right when I said that a vacation is what you need to lift your spirits up."

It was Krist who suggested that we went on a vacation and he was right, it  was just what we needed.

Meanwhile, Singto and Off are also having a conversation.

"So, what base are you now?" Singto pressed.

"Hey!"

Singto laughed then patted his bro in the back.

"I'm kidding dude. What's with that reaction?"

"You know how patient I am in taking things slowly with Gun." Off replied seriously.

The two looked back at the table where Krist and Gun are playfully taking pictures.

"Damn I love him so much." Off remarked, eyes still gazing at Gun.

"Same with Krist." Singto said as he winked at Krist.

"We are two lucky persons for having them, isn't that right?"

Off flashed a genuine grin.

"So lucky indeed."

_______

Singto and Off finally got back holding a delicious platter of foods. We decided that we start eating since Singto and Off are already muttering how hungry they are.

But before we could take a bite, Tay and New entered the restaurant holding hands, grinning ear-to-ear.

" Why are you both so happy?" Off asked the two of them.

They looked at each other's eyes then exclaimed,

"We're going on a vacation too!"

________