Second Chapter

"After many years of being together, what do you like about Off the most?"

"Honestly,I love everything about him. His charming personality,loving heart, funny side -everything. "

On the way, I had the sweetest and happiest dream.

I couldn't recall entirely what I dreamt of, but I remember feeling very happy, a warm sensation enveloping me.

I remember seeing the beach, some faint music in the background, and the moonlight. Then there he is, sitting by my side, stroking my hair. The world behind fell into a hazy blur, and nothing else mattered except him.

By lunchtime, we arrived at the beach resort. Both of us are clearly hungry after the six-hour journey on the road so we immediately went to our room to leave our bags there before heading out in the restaurant.

I came in first, because Off had to take a call from his friend. I was shocked at the sight of our sleeping bed.

"I thought you booked a twin bed, not a double bed!" I exclaimed, sitting on the bed.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you. This was the only room available when I booked so I had no choice."

He sat next to me then added with a grin.

"C'mon, It's not our first time to sleep in the same bed."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

Then he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, Gun..." He started, with a serious expression.

"Hmm?"

" I'm starving.I'm going to the restaurant now. Will you go with me?" He said, pouting.

I laughed a bit. I thought it was a serious thing that he was going to tell me.

"And what if I said no? What if I don't want to walk? Are you going alone?"

Ignoring that I was just joking, he stood up and scooped me into his arms.

" I would just carry you all the way there,then."

As it turns out, he meant that last thing he said.

Despite many onlookers staring at us and despite my protests, he carried me all the way from our room into the restaurant, only putting me down at the restaurant's entrance.

The diner wasn't particularly crowded, although our table sat on the "fuller" part of the establishment.

Most of the people sitting next to us come in pairs, and I'm beginning to doubt if this restaurant only serve couples.

After we ordered our food, Off must have noticed me continuously wandering my eyes around the whole diner.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just can't help but wonder if this place is strictly for couples only."

He laughed a bit.

"Weird coincidence that all couples ate out here today."

I spotted a couple with just about the same height to each other. They were wearing same cute pink sweater and a pair of glasses.

"What an ideal couple." I sighed.

He looked at them then turned his gaze towards me.

"We're also an ideal couple." Off scoffed.

A young cute waiter brought our food.

"Here you go, enjoy your meal." The waiter said in a sweet voice, looking directly at me.

I nodded politely and immediately took a sip of water.

"Here, have a taste of this grilled pork." Off offered, mimicking the sweet voice of the waiter.

"Off, stop it!" I told him while bursting into laughter.

"Why? Is that not cute enough?" He asked.

"It doesn't suit you."

He sulked and ate his meal quitely.

After a few quite minutes, I decided to break the silence.

"Why are you so quite?" I asked him.

"I read an article saying that the quite, mysterious type of guys are more attractive."

"And why would you want to be attractive?"

"So that I can win you over those other guys lingering around you."

I almost choked on my water.

He quickly wiped my face with a tissue.

"You know, you don't have to do that." I said.

"Do what?"

"Trying to be quite and mysterious- you don't have to do that."

"Why?" He pressed.

I leaned closer to him.

"Because," I began.

"You already won me a long time ago."