Eighteen

Yoo Taeyang POV:

I spoke to Baek Kyung and both of us concluded that it would turn out better if we talk to that fan page owner in person. So I typed up about it and her reply popped up immediately.

Galaxicalattae

Yes.

OK then. Which country

do you belong to? BTW,
I'm currently in London.

I'm in London too. We
had met a few days ago.

Seriously?

Yes, I had been to your
shooting location with
my friend and I saw you
there.

(A small nonexistent lump started forming inside my stomach.)

Can you please share a
photo of yours? Just to
recollect my memory

Yeah sure!

You're the same girl! Ah! Nikki

Nikki. Nikki's friend, you are!

Yes. Do you still remember?

Yes, I do. So anyways,
where shall we meet then?

I'll DM you the address
after discussing with
Nikki, if that's fine then

Totally! Just text me the
place and time. I'll be there
with my friend

Sure. I'll also come
along with Nikki.

Bye

Bye

(End of conversation.)

Karma seems to exist. Otherwise, an ordinary girl who came with her friend to my shooting location, who did not even utter a single word wouldn't be getting a direct invitation to meet me by myself!

...

Both Baek Kyung and I got ready to meet this girl and Nikki as she had DMed me the place and time.

By the time we reached the place, both the girls were already late.

"Are we late?" I asked them from behind which made them startled.

"Oh my God! Taeyang! No. Not at all." Nikki responded. I smiled at Nikki and looked at the other girl. Unlike last time, she had a small smile crept on her face.

"Hi! I'm Ara ~ Lee Ara." She put her hand forward. I gladly took it and shook it. "Taeyang." I smiled.

Ara immediately withdrew her hand from mine and extended it to Baek Kyung. "Ara." She smiled. "Baek Kyung." He responded with a smile. "This is Nikki, my bestie." Ara continued to us. We nodded.

And we further continued to talk about the recent controversy or rather a dating scandal - Dating a Fan scandal.

"I'm sorry. Though the media and public haven't identified you as the owner of the fan page, I know that it'll get you into a wholesome of trouble." I apologized to her.

"Ah! Please don't apologize. It's fine. Let's not continue to apologize to each other and better find a solution to this." Ara said.

I was shaken and admired by Ara's character and personality. She behaved in a very polite man. She kept a distance from me and didn't become a crazy fangirl. I hope you understand.

Though Nikki was hyped at first, soon, she also got comfortable with me just like a regular friend after a good talk.

"What shall we do then?" Baek Kyung started. Ara was about to open her but too bad - Three people came to us, followed by a group of another few, whom I immediately recognized as media reporters.