"I'll wait for you downstairs!"

And without showing up Clarke went to the kitchen. She was wearing blue jeans and a navy shirt with yellow, white, and red stripes along it, tucked in. She sat on the counter and took her phone out. She was scrolling through Pinterest when she heard someone coughing in front of her.

She looked and almost dropped her phone. For one breath she opened her mouth, but she realized that, and immediately closed it, blushing. Lexa looked gorgeous. Clarke was truly charm.

"Lexa, you look... amazing!" Clarke slowly came off the counter. Lexa blushed, looking for a moment on her feet, quite embarrassed.

"Thanks," she whispered.

They went out. Lexa started to walk to the car, but Clarke stopped her.

"We will use a bus."

Lexa nodded and they went to the bus stop. They didn't have to wait long. Soon enough Clarke bought them tickets and they went inside. Lexa was looking at Clarke's every move, interested. When they sat Clarke noticed that Lexa was looking everywhere.

"Lexa, what is it?" Clarke asked, catching her attention.

Lexa looked at her. "I've never been on a bus."

Clarke gave her shocked glare, but she just shrugged.

After a few minutes, they spent talking about nothing, Clarke said that it's their stop.

Lexa had no idea where Clarke took her. The blonde only pointed at some store and they headed there.

"Here. My parents were on the first date," she said, pointing at the bookstore they were standing outside right now. "My father was taking her here, every anniversary. After I was born, we were going here together, every year, and he was buying me one book, every year. I wasn't here, since he died." The last sentence Clarke whispered. Then turned to Lexa, and smiled. "Let's go. I'll buy you some books." Lexa smiled back, and they went inside.

Inside it was a really long room, with many high bookshelves. Everything was made from dark wood, even walls, and ceiling. The girls started looking through the shelves. There weren't many people there. The girls were choosing some books to ask about it, laugh or talk. And finally, Lexa made her choice. It was Romeo and Juliet. She showed it to Clarke.

"Interesting choice," Clarke said. "C'mon. Let's buy it."

Clarke took it from Lexa and they headed to the counter. Lexa tried to pay for herself, but Clarke didn't let her. "I am taking you on a date, not you me," she whispered to her.

After that, they headed to the park. There were a few booths with some stuff. They looked at it. At one of them, there was an old man, with a polite smile, and many, many jewelries. Lexa took one of the rings and turned it. There was some text, that Lexa smiled on it. Clarke looked at her questioningly.

"It's just... AOW, my initials. Alexandra Ophelia Woods." Clarke only smiled at it, not sure what she should say right now.

"Maybe... you could buy us some coffee from this booth, right there? For me latte," she pointed at the booth.

"Oh, sure," Lexa nodded and made her way to the booth. She ordered two lattes, waited for them, and came back to Clarke. She gave her one, and with that, they were walking for some time. Then headed back to the bus stop. After fifteen minutes, they were back at home.

Abby still wasn't there. The girls in complete silence went upstairs. They stopped by Clarke's closed door.

"It was great. Thank you," Clarke smiled at Lexa. And Lexa nodded. Clarke felt like she should go inside, but she couldn't move any muscle.

Lexa stepped a little bit closer.

"Oh, no. Thank you. For the book and some great time." Now it was time for Clarke to nod and step closer. "Can I have permission?" Lexa asked, smiling cheekily.

Clarke looked at her, confused. "For what?"

"For a kiss," Lexa whispered. Clarke frozen and slowly nodded.

Lexa leaned to her, softly brushing her lips, and then bringing them together. Clarke's hands made their way to Lexa's hairs and started playing in them. Lexa put her hands on Clarke's hips, pulling her closer.

The kiss was soft and slow. Lexa pulled away and smiled, still holding the blonde. Clarke took her hands away from Lexa's head, and Lexa did the same.

"Goodnight," she whispered.

"Goodnight," Clarke responded and disappeared behind the door.

After an hour, girls were ready to sleep. Lexa tried every possible position, but she just couldn't. Clarke was sitting in her head. Clarke's fingers playing in her hair. Clarke's soft lips. Clarke's laugh, the most beautiful in the entire world. And Clarke's eyes. Oh, these gorgeous eyes deep and blue as the ocean.

And when she was thinking about her, the door opened and Lexa saw Clarke coming through it. As quiet as it was possible Clarke closed the door behind her and stepped closer to Lexa's bed. She looked shyly at her and noticed that Lexa wasn't asleep.

"You can't sleep, can you?" Lexa whispered, smirking at her. Clarke slowly nodded. "Come here," Lexa said then opened her arms for her. The blonde smiled and jumped on Lexa's bed. She went under the duvet and embraced Lexa.

When their feet connected Lexa felt nice heat, and Clarke quite the opposite. Lexa's feet were cold, that Clarke shivered for a moment.

"Lexa! Your feet! They are so cold," Clarke looked at her.

"They are always like that." She smiled. Clarke was now moving her feet so that Lexa's feet weren't cold anywhere. "Thank you," she whispered.

And when Clarke couldn't find the cold place on her feet anymore, she linked her legs with Lexa's, then rested head on her stomach, and fall asleep.

Hi!

Right now, I've got 150 views, and I just wanted to thank you so much for that. I never thought that it'll be so fast!

Anyway, I'm leaving here this chapter. And soon enough I'll post Why can't I forget you?

I decided, that I will be posting one time this, and one time the other.

I hope you guys stay safe. Take care.

Bye!