After she apologized to Chaeyoung, she did the same to me but I kept quiet as I kept glare on her. I did not care how Jinyoung was looking back at me. These two deserved to be treated this way for what they did to us. Even though Jinyoung did nothing to me and Chaeyoung, he trying to be irresponsible to Nayeon made me sick of him.

When Chaeyoung told me to forgive Nayeon, I stayed quiet purposely giving Nayeon a cold shoulder.

"If you care about me and don't want to see me sad, forgive her please.", Chaeyoung sounded like pleading to me so I sighed quietly before I open my mouth.

"I'll forgive you, Nayeon.", I said. Just because Chaeyoung asked me to, I added inaudibly.

"Th..thank you...Jungkook.", Nayeon replied while sobbing as Jinyoung tried to comfort her with a hug in front of us.

Chaeyoung told her to not cry again as Jinyoung wiped her tears away.

"Chaeyoung, Jungkook. We will get married in two weeks. I hope the both of you could come. It's just a small ceremony among the family but I'd be happy if both of you could come join us. After that, we will go back to Japan.", Jinyoung spoke to us as he handed a silver coloured invitation card on the table for us.

Chaeyoung picked up the card and opened it to see the name of Nayeon and Jinyoung in a big letters with a date below it. I looked at her face from the side angle and could see her smile as she read through the card.

"Sure, oppa. I will go with Jungkook.", she said as she put the card on her lap.

"Good to hear that, Chaeyoung. Anyway...I think we have to go. We have an appointment for the baby's checkup in an hour. We'll meet again at the wedding maybe.", Jinyoung said as he helped Nayeon to stand up from the chair.

I stood up too before I offered my hand for a handshake with Jinyoung. When he accepted my handshake, I tried to give a smile to him as I congratulated him for his wedding with Nayeon. Right after they left, I went to the chair they sat earlier to face Chaeyoung easily.

"Now, we can eat peacefully.", I said as I put the chopsticks and other cutlery beside our plates.

"Jungkook?", Chaeyoung called me so I froze as I looked up to her. "You okay?", she asked me.

I nodded as I took a sip of my lemon tea.

"I hope you forgive my unnie sincerely. I don't want to have bad blood with her again.", she told me making me almost choking but I managed to control myself from it.

I nodded at her once again before I said, "I'd be lying if I say I can easily forgive her but...seeing how you still see her in a good way made me feel like I should do the same. So, I forgive her, Chaeyoung. I do but I can't forget what she did."

"For me, she's my family. No matter how bad she is, I respect her and I still love her. There's no way I can be angry forever with her.", Chaeyoung told me before I groaned softly in pain as I took a bite of the beef steak on my plate.

I automatically touched the part where my lips had a cut and it got Chaeyoung concerned as she asked if I am alright.

"I'm okay. Just...I forgot this side of my face is hurt.", I said as I rubbed my face with a faint smile.

"Oh, did the slap hurt too? We have to find some ice then to lessen the swelling.", she told me but I shook my head.

"It'll be okay soon. Don't worry, Chae.", I told her while smiling  trying to assure her that I am alright.

❤❤❤

Chaeyoung tied the plastic bag tightly so that the ice cubes did not fall off from it. Then, she slowly put it on my right cheek where I was slapped this afternoon. I groaned a bit as the cold ice touched my face.

"Hold on a bit, Jungkook.", she told me as the slap left a bruise on my cheek when we got home.

I only realized the bruise after I took a shower. She scolded me when she saw my right cheek is reddish so she called the staff at the convenience store located opposite the apartment building to buy some ice from there. I let her to scold me while we waited for the staff to deliver the ice here.

Now, it was the second time she put the ice on my cheek but the bruise is still there.

"I'll hold it myself.", I told her as she let my hand held the plastic bag close to my face.

"Are you sure your jaw is alright? The bruise seemed to not going down. I'm worried of you, Jungkook.", Chaeyoung said to me.

I nodded several times before I smiled at her. We were still at the living room. She was watching a drama and I accompanied her as usual.

"Just watch the drama. Don't mind me. The bruise will go down soon.", I assured her as I slipped my hand into hers gently.

"Stubborn!", she told me as she pinched my arm but I just giggled at it. "That lady had quite a strong hand. If I wasn't on the wheelchair, I'd slap her back.", she added out of nowhere.

I asked her if she really will do that for me and her answer made me speechless.

"Yes, I will. What else would I be doing if I see my boyfriend got attacked like that?", her words rang into my mind thinking of how she could still love me when I was a playboy back then. The word 'boyfriend' also triggered something to my heart. It felt warm to me to hear it from her mouth.

"Jungkook, you okay?", I smiled at her question which I think had been asked a few times today.

I asked why she asked me that question too many times today and she replied, "You stiffened after what I said to you earlier."

"Oh...umm, I'm wondering if you just said that I'm your boyfriend just now...", I told her as I turned to see her face and I can feel she got stiff at my words now.

"I...I wasn't wrong though...isn't it?", she asked me as I can see her trying to not make an eye contact with me.

"No but it feels surreal for me to have a girlfriend that I don't remember dating with. I'm sorry for I got forgotten about you, Chaeyoung. I'm really sorry.", I told her genuinely from my heart.

She smiled at me as she squeezed her hand on mine.

"It's okay. I'll help you to remember me, okay?", her words soothed my aching heart.

I wondered how she can have such a good heart to forgive people that hurt her. I wondered how she can be so calm having a man like me being her boyfriend. If I ask her if she knows how bad was I when I was a playboy, will she tell me the truth even if it hurt her own feelings?

Gosh, why don't I remember a bit of what I forgot? At least, just let me remember how far did I go with girls that I have hurt before. This curiosity inside me made me hate myself. I felt like I do not deserve Chaeyoung.

She is too good for me. Too pure for a man like me. I really do not deserve her.

❤❤❤

1st September!! Happy birthday to Jeon Jungkook! And I hope you guys enjoy this update. See you later, guys!

🤗🤗