Indo's Sneaky Plan

After Indo went home to his house, he sat on his bed thinking about how weird but awesome being a werewolf. Indo actually enjoyed it a lot. Indo got up and went to wash his face. When he looked at the mirror, he was suprised that he has sharp fangs. Probably its because he has the power to turn into a werewolf.

Indo: woah! i didn't know i have these sharp things! Well probably i was bitten by a wolf- wait... if i was bitten by a wolf and turned into a werewolf, maybe i can turn Malay and Phil into werwolves! hehehe... this will be fun

He decided to turn Malay into a werewolf first, and make Malay turn Phil into a werewolf. So he wait until it was 11:30pm and he sneak up to Malay's house. he waited until it was 12:00pm and turned Indo himself into a werewolf. To distrac Malay he has to howl and hide in Malay's garden full of bushes. Indo's does his howl and ran into the bushes. Malay's stratled and fliched.

Malay: oh no, the wolf is now after me! Shoot. But i have to do something... i should bring the flashlight and something to defend myself...

Malay got out and checked his garden with his flashlight and a bag of small rocks. Indo is hiding in the bushes and saw what Malay is holding. Indo's not to sure about defending from a werewolf with rocks, but he didn't care. When Malay turned away from Indo, Indo ran towards Malay and bites Malay on the shoulder. Malay fainted and Indo bought him to Malay's house. Minutes later, Malay woke up and saw werewolf Indo sitting in front of him.

Malay: wait Indo? why are you here?
Indo: hehehe.....
Malay: w-why are you laughing?
Indo: just wait and see for yourself...
Malay: what do you mea- AAAAARRRRGGHH!