Malaysia's Werewolf Transformation

Malaysia starts to sweat a lot curls up in pain. Malay's teeth starts to grow sharper.

Malay: INDO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?
Indo: i will explain to you later... c'mon, let me help you with your transformation.
Malay: w-w-what?

Indo hugs Malay, trying to make Malay warm. Malay feel less painful than not being hugged.

Malay: oh, its so warm and i don't feel any pain
Indo: see? now just wait...

Malay's legs shifted into wolf-like legs and grows claws on Malay's hands and legs. Fur grows all over Malay's body. Malay barely feel any pain and he is kinda enjoying it. Malay did flinched when it comes to the tail, but still he is still enjoying it. Malay grew soft ears and Indo touched Malay's ears.

Malay: Eeek! Indo, it tickles!
Indo: hahaha! just like when you touched my ears...

Malay opened his black eyes with blue wolf pupils. Indo lets go of Malay and Malay when to check himself. Malay can feel that he is bigger than he used to be. Malay touched his ears and his tail. It was so soft.

Malay: I can't believe how soft i am!
Indo: yeah, you are one soft werewolf!
Malay: oh! almost forgot. Why did you laugh at me in the first place?
Indo: oh, i bit you and you turned into my kind!
Malay: wait, why?
Indo: because I know you stole my indomie...
Malay: what!? no! i didn't know about that!
Indo: oh yes you do! i bought indomie when we both go to Phil's house...
Malay: wha- no! Hey hear me out, i bought my milos to Phil's house. When im going to drink it, it was gone! and i think it would be you, or Phil!
Indo: Phil? oh! probably he is annoyed with us having the habbit of me eating indomie and you drinking milo... SO HE STOLE IT!
Malay: yeah! i think Phil stole our stuff!
Indo: this is perfect! next night we will go to Phil's house and turn him into a werewolf!
Malay: yea- wait is that a great idea?

Indo: of course! it would be great!

Malay: uhh... okay hahaha

They went to sleep while hugging each other. It was great! After sleeping over the night, they woke up being humans again. 

*hey guys im sorry for being in active here. i was worried about being inactive in youtube so im making more animations for my channel. but now i can make this one and i hope you enjoyed it :)*