Chapter 2

◀◀◇▶▶

It was a typical Tuesday for me. Nothing much. Not even the usual drama in school i checked the time it was 3 pm and I needed to get ready cause Sky is picking me up at 6. So that means i have exactly 3 hours before leaving. I flipped at pages of my notes. Yeah. I was that kind of girl but whatever. I care about my grades,okay? I sat on the couch and watched Disney movies. I didn't realize I was slowly falling asleep.

I opened my eyelids and rubbed my eyes. I unlocked my phone and read a text from Sky.

Cass.I'll be there in fifteen.ily

I was dumbfounded when I snapped in realization that she'll pick me up in fiteen minutes. I brushed my teeth,took a quick bath and tied my hair into a messy bun. I put on just light make up so I won't look like a ho.

I heard a car honk outside my house and Sky yelling my name.

"Cass!! Hurry up! We're gonna be late."

"Coming!"

I ran down the stairs and tripped on my way to the living room. I literally shoved everything I think could be useful into the smallest possible Jansport bag I had.

I walked away from the front porch and into the Ford.

"Seriously?" She asked staring at my humongous Jansport bag."Are you gonna go hiking or something?"

"B-but this is the smallest bag I own." I replied matter-of factly.

She rolled her eyes at me and said "Well, it doesn't matter. We' re going to a concert anyway.."

"Yeah." I replied, oblivious.

"Well? Are we ready to go find ourselves hot Australian boys?!" She smirked at me in a sleazily.

A/N
Hey there evry1 thank you for at least checking my story out. I feel really happy that someone at least read and voted foe it. I'm overjoyed.
Btw kiddos..
Please spread the word about this story.
Please don't forget to hit vote and comment.
If you guys comment I'd literally be super happy for like a month I know.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!THIS IS REALLY SHORT.
NAHH ..THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST A FILLER..
...

Anyway
Ily alll
Idk  but
Ily all

Lots of love, imaginable kisses and pizza,
-Louise♥.