The Majestic 12 (Part 2)

Scarlett...

"Oh my god, you look so cute," Lila squealed and ran her hand through my hair. I was forced to pull on some dress that we found lying around. It was more than unfair because Five didn't have to change a thing about his outfit and he just remained in his old uniform claiming that it was formal enough. I had my hair pulled back with a little bow holding them together which was just adding to my childish outfit. 

"Touch my hair again and you won't be able to touch anything with that hand again," I warned her grabbing her hand forcefully and pushing it away from my hair

"Touch my hair again and you won't be able to touch anything with that hand again," I warned her grabbing her hand forcefully and pushing it away from my hair. No one other than Five and Klaus can touch my hair. I allowed Diego once and I ended up with a knot big like my head, mom had to cut my hair because they couldn't untangle it. So it is not that I am mean and don't like human contact...I am just wary of any further accidents and if this crazy lady came with Diego my gut is telling me not to trust her with my beloved long locks. 

"You really do look cute," Five teased when he came behind me. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek. We were hiding behind the car so we could sneak inside the building. 

"You can fuck off now thank you," I snapped looking over my shoulder. I could feel Five smile sadistically.

"I can fuck you," Five whispered in my ear shutting me up immediately. I know he was just teasing but damn people this really shooked me. 

"Just shut up please," I whispered under my breath being still really shaken by Five's previous words.  Five chuckled lowly and moved so he was crouching down next to me. 

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked quietly leaning onto Diego. 

"We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." Sure Diego, alright, and can you translate it from police codes to the language of normal people? These codes weren't used even on our missions...what is he playing at? Lila nodded as if agreeing and then turned to us. 

"What the hell's he talking about?" I looked over at Five hoping he will answer. 

"Find the old man and get out fast."

"Roger that," I grinned, finally happy that I understood. 

"That's what I said," Diego snapped angrily, turning his head towards us.  "On me," He said and in the crouched down posture, he got towards the other car. 

"After you," Lila offered, nodding her head towards the direction where Diego left. I went to follow after Diego when Five suddenly pulled me back by my dress as he glared at Lila. "What I can't be polite?" She asked with a laugh. 

"Cut the crap. All right? Our dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second and neither does Scarlett," Five said and Lila looked back and me. 

"Yeah, I would rather have you in front of me where I can see you," I said back supporting Five. 

"O ye of little faith," Lila said with a pout.