37 Exchange

Alexander Blaz's POV

Memories of her rushed back to my system while looking at the girl who looks exactly just like Nate. How could I kill her? How could I?  If every time I see her face, I could remember every moment we spent together. Can I kill her... again?

My trembling hands were trying to hold my sword tightly. Because If I didn't, it would really slip my grasp. My heart is aching at the sight of her innocent face. I want to embrace her. I want to say sorry. But I restrained myself. She is not Nate. She's not. I tried to put it in my head.

My mind is having a battle inside. Hurting her is the most regrettable thing I did, and I don't want to do it again! I closed my eyes and think of the most appropriate thing to do but I flinched when I sensed her coming near me.

I immediately opened my eyes and dodge her attack. Her eyes are flaring with hate while looking intently at me. She tried striking me again and my sword almost flew away because of the strong impact. "How could you leave me alone in that horrible place?! I hate you to the depths of hell!" she said while attacking me continuously.

A lump formed on my throat because of what she said. She hates me? I lost my focus, and she used that opportunity to lunge at me. She strikes me with her sword and blood comes out of my arms making me wince in pain.

I immediately stood up and blocked her attack again. A clanking sound was formed every time our swords make contact with each other and the only thing I can do is dodge her attacks. I tried to strike her, but when I imagine her bathing her own blood, I just fvcking can't.

It frustrates me to know that she is just a hoax, but I can't even give her a scratch! My mind wants to hurt her, but my body is not cooperating! I breathe deeply. Alexander Blaz, control yourself! You can't resurrect Nate if you can't kill this impostor. She is not her, and she will never be.

I masked my emotions with my blank face and attacked her. She was caught off guard but dodged it swiftly because of her fast reflexes. Her eyes glared at me with anger before aiming her sword at me. She jumped and lunged me again, this time, stronger.

We exchanged attacks and I lost my focus again when she shouted in pain and agony. Blood comes out of her cheek making her angrier. She slashed her sword again with a great impact. I tried to block it but instead of dodging it, it was sent flying away.

She smirked at me teasingly. "You don't change Fire Prince. Mahina ka pa rin." The moment I heard those words, my sight darkened. Amara would never say that to me.

I formed a blazing blue fire on my both hands and aimed it at her. It was sent towards her in just a blink of an eye making her eyes widen. She fell to the ground with a burn on her stomach while crying in pain. I walked towards her and raised my sword to stab her when I saw her eyes glistening in tears.

"Blaz?" Her raging eyes turned into a hurtful ones. Parang bumalik sa dati ang mga mata niya, those joyful and innocent eyes of her. "Y-you hurt m-me... again." She cried. I tried to hold her, but she moved away as if she was afraid of me. My heart is pounding in pain. Takot siya sa akin?

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Nate." I hugged her tightly. She was trembling in fear and guilt rushed through my system. I closed my eyes because of regret. I don't want to see her afraid of me. Ayoko.