I think they're a fan, Noelle thought.

Suddenly, the woman walked up to them with her holding her daughters hand and her little sister.

"Excuse me"The woman said gaining Harry's and Andie's attention before she pulled out a phone and showed it to them, "Is this you?"

"Yeah, that's me"Harry chuckled a little seeing one of his Fine Line photoshoot on the lock screen.

Then Noelle noticed her daughter's nervous expression making her giggle before nudging Harry forward to take a picture.

"Can we uhm take a picture?"The teen girl said as Harry nodded.

Addie and Noelle then stepped away a little before Harry and the girl posed as the mother took the picture.

"I really like your music"The girl then said after taking the picture.

"Thank you so much,its so nice to meet you"Harry smiled through the bandana while putting a hand on his chest.

The girl then grinned before looking at the sisters who gets her look that she wanted to take a picture also. So the sisters went beside the girl and took the picture while Harry looks at Noelle the whole time making the fan noticed it and fangirled inside her head.

"Have a good day"The sisters greeted before the young fan waved with her mother and walked away happily.

Then the couple and Addie started walking away from the restaurant and starts roaming around considering they decided earlier to take a stroll so Harry didn't brought his car making them only walk considering their house isn't that far away also.

As they stroll around quietly and making small conversations about what they are seeing around, some girls suddenly approached them with their phones out making them stop for a second.

"Hello"A tall girl, not really with blonde  hair waved politely as the other 2 girls behind her shyly bowed their head.

"Hi"Addie greeted cheerfully through her mask.

"Can we take some photos?"The not so tall blonde girl asked.

Noelle then shrugged cheekily before Harry moved away a little knowing the girls wants to take a pic of the sisters. While still holding Harry's hand, the four girls took a picture of each other before they moved away.

"Uhm Noelle"Another blonde girl with brown eyes called.

"Yeah?"Noelle smiled through her mask.

"Can we—maybe uhm do a tiktok together?"The blonde girl with brown eyes said.

"I'd love to"Noelle grinned before the girls squealed softly as Addie stood beside Harry who lets go of Noelle's hand.

Then a brunette girl put her phone on one of the post, propping it up before playing the music so that Noelle knows what song they are going to dance.

"Oh that"Noelle laughed making the girls blushed as she heard the WAP remix.

Yeah the one with the,"Im a Freak,Handcuffs leashes"

Well,Harry is in for a treat.

"You know what?I'll take the video"Addie then stepped away from Harry to take the phone.

"Oh no maybe you wanna dance with us"the brunette frowned not wanting Addie to be left out.

"I don't dance"Addie laughed before taking the phone as the girls laugh, "Ready when you're ready"

Noelle then smiles and pat the blonde girl who have brown eyes who is beside her before Addie started filming.

-
September 1,2020