Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?

Start from the beginning

        "So we were right, Ryuga has lost to Mystery before," Yuki said.

        Great, everyone knows.

        "Well then, I hope that everyone has a fun day of battling," Merda said as she stood on the tree branch, "well~ that might not happen if you battle me first."

        Why that girl sometimes!

        I closed the part of me that just wanted to scream and shout, it has only been a day since I've seen her. That means she's still weak from having her body consumed by the dark power. 

        "Ladies and gentlemen, boom!" Blader DJ shouted as he did a backflip in front of some screen. Then walking behind him was... Angie? The Canadian DJ?

        "Welcome to the Beyster Island Championship!" Both Blader DJ and the Canadian DJ

        "This is the first tournament being held by both the WBBA and the Kishatu Inc. So why not have me the Canadian DJ from where Kishatu Inc. is from, plus the Japanese DJ where the WBBA was formed," Angie smirked.

        Oh, so that's why Angie's here. Wait... Kishatu Inc. is working with the WBBA!? Oh great.

        "Now then let's get into the special rules of this tournament," Blader DJ announced, "The most important factor in this tournament is that we do not know who will battle who in advance of the match."

        "How does that work?" Gingka asked, making me question how I even lost to this guy.

        "Well, Gingka you poor easily confused soul!" Angie announced while pointing at him.

        "Hey! That's mean!" Gingka shouted.

        That's Angie for ya.

        "... Cool yeah, anyway, everyone will start here, the front query," Angie said.

        "And then head for the mountain peak," Blader DJ continued.

        "There are many routes leading to that peak," Angie told.

        "You can follow any route that you please," Blader DJ announced.

        "But there are stadiums that act as checkpoints, set up along all of them," Angie announced as well.

        "When bladers reach one of these stadiums, a battle will begin!" Blader DJ exclaimed.

        "Only the one who wins will be able to move on to the next stadium," Angie said.

        "And the final battle will be held between the two bladers who reach the peak the fastest!" Both DJ's exclaimed in unison.

        "Remember, if your bey is damaged after you lose if you can't fight anymore, go straight to the final stage, where our mechanic Ash will treat you bey," Angie said.

       Wait, Ash. I looked at Merda hiding behind her mask. I finally know what she meant that day on Hades city, she wasn't kidding, there is a god of destruction coming. I don't know why, but, it hurts, this must have been eating her, she used to tell me everything. But, now, she's so secretive.

        "And the winner will get this great prize! A full-sized Mobi statue trophy made of gold!" The Japan DJ announced.

        "If that ain't the dumbest prize I don't know what is, even salt is better than this," I heard Mystery say, appearing behind me, "Whatever, you can at least sell it online for some cash."