"hyung, no—"

seokjin's scream grew on its own accord as he felt nothing but impish amazement. he bounded on his flexing feet and rubbed his
hands together. this was all surreal to him.

"was it with jungkook?!"

taehyung found interest in everything but seokjin's question. he began to pick his nails.

"you didn't deny it!" the elder squealed. "i'm so happy. it's about time you move onto that level."

"eh, well." a grin was itching to appear on taehyung's face. he didn't want to give any hints away, but what seokjin assumed was what he left it at.

"so that's why your ass is so sore..."

the store clerk then convoked the two to self-checkout. they used their phony method to "pay" for their items, immediately rushing out the store with grocery bags. they had to be quick before the clerk caught sight of them.

"woah. i'm surprised we actually made it," taehyung admitted. he was used to sticking to the default mode all his life so he never had the opportunity to commit rebellious acts. this was pretty refreshing for him.

"who cares about that? you finally had sex!" seokjin exclaimed. he couldn't get over it. "so, how long have you and jungkook been dating?"

and that's when things got awkward.

taehyung started stammering on his words. "h-he actually hasn't asked me out yet."

seokjin thought of that as a bit weird, but he didn't want to make it obvious. "he's probably just waiting for the right moment. you're different to him, anyway."

"sure."

soon after, taehyung led the elder to his car. seokjin's bodyguard, gunther, was situated in the driver's seat. he was ready to drive home.

"thanks for helping me shop," seokjin spoke. his face lit with gratitude towards the younger. "you wanna drive home with us?"

taehyung shook his hand in a demeaning manner. "i'm just gonna jog. i'm trying to burn some calories, anyway."

he thanked the elder for his offer and waltzed down the sidewalk. the breeze moved his hair by tousling it into buoyant waves.

driving home with seokjin was the more reasonable choice, but taehyung just needed a break from his blabbering. as much as he loved the elder, he could never stopped running his mouth.

the soft susurration of leaves overhead was as good as the relaxing breeze. hot or cold, the weather never failed to calm him.

i should call jimin.

taehyung clicked on his contact, but was taken aback by the immediate sound of his voicemail. jimin always picked up the phone.

moments like this caused taehyung to worry because he always assumed the worst.

"let me text him," he murmured to himself.

taehyung:
dumbass
taehyung:
YOOOO
taehyung:
where r u :(